+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Injuries

Injuries

Any news on when we'll get the walking wounded back. Although I didn't see them all clicking straight away, I thought we wouldn't be far away from a settled side after the friendlies, first match(which I expected to lose) and a nice cup tie.
    Although I agree we should get 1 more attacker in, I think we should give brown and hedges more game time this season.
    With Lindsey, Pearson, McDonald and pinnock I reckon an experienced loan until Christmas to help them through should do the trick.
    Injuries back and a little time and we'll hare up the table.

Is Stevie Mallan injured?

Pretty much the view I had Gwynn. Were doom and gloom and after the two matches we are in that mood rightly.... squeaky b*m time, will they won't they gel or not? We've a few out and from what I saw of Lindsay at Rochdale he WILL be a key player in defence. Isgrove will give us a bit of zip and things will look better in a months time.

Glass half full

I don't understand the Mallan situation! A sub last night but others preferred - does anyone know what it's about? I haven't seen Lindsay yet and, after last nights defending, hope he's the answer

Looking at that training footage last week out of the blocks he looked a little off the pace.

That shouldn't be the case surely Poggy, he was the first of the many signings, done all pre season, so he probably has an injury ? Be nice to Hear Hecky mention him at some point too and keep fans informed about him , he never gets mentioned why ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    That shouldn't be the case surely Poggy, he was the first of the many signings, done all pre season, so he probably has an injury ? Be nice to Hear Hecky mention him at some point too and keep fans informed about him , he never gets mentioned why ?
    He's one of them who Hecky thinks is w@nk and Baz brought him here :-) :-) :-)

Slightly worrying thing is Hecky's seen em' all train and Mallan was one of the first ones in the door. Your jesting Animal but does Hecky think he's ****?