+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Highlights:

Highlights:

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Thanks for that Gumpy... their 3rd goal looked like something in a training game... the space the players had was shocking... decent comeback from Notts but all in vain

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Thanks for that Gumpy... their 3rd goal looked like something in a training game... the space the players had was shocking... decent comeback from Notts but all in vain

Extended highlights from i follow.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/897431732?-1875:987:0

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    That was because Brisley was down injured and they didn't want to put the ball out

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Extended highlights from i follow.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/897431732?-1875:987:0
    9 minutes of hightlights without a VPN required not on Youtube at a cost of $0 with a quality feed as well. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    9 minutes of hightlights without a VPN required not on Youtube at a cost of $0 with a quality feed as well. WTF?
    What? You need to sign in to iFollow to view that clip if that's what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post

You can sign up for a FREE account tho. Jeezzz, I love that word.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    I didn't sign in I don't have an account and it worked fine. Looks like they have some very shabby security why am I not surprised about that.

It asks me to sign in, which I could do but it's easier to just go on the Notts website where it keeps me logged in, didn't know you could sign up for a free account and get most of the content though Gumpy.

Watching that Standcam highlights it looks like the karma from The Bury puddle incident (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fXwyKXENMU) has finally came back to bite us and probably denied Alan Smith a goal

I Just clicky on the linky for a freebie.

At no point did I sign in to anything or type anything on my keyboard or provide any details, email addresses etc. I also have Kaspersky anti virus which shuts everything known to man kind down so I certainly haven't been pished or 'owt like that. Please keep them links a coming youtube highlights were 2 minutes long.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast