+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brad Smith Leaves Utd

Is the Development XI going to have any players?
    Bo will be playing.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    my worry is that this is short term thinking but i am being picky. Stanton on loan, fyvie 1 year deal, floods last year and briels on 1 year so opportunities would have come. Mind you the short term thinking is quite an important short term tbf!!
    Yeah. Surely the laddie could have gone out on loan. Always disappoints me when a promising youngster leaves like this. I don't think we do enough to encourage young players through anymore. Granted that's not the top priority this season but it still feels a little short-sighted to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Is the Development XI going to have any players?
    Bo will be playing.
    think he's still suspended!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Rated brad myself, maybe he has asked to get away? With Briels, Flood, Allardyce, Stanton and now fyvie all ahead of him in he wouldn't get much game time as he maybe wanted. Arabest to the boy
    Seeing as he's signed for Cowdenbeath we could well see Brad in action tonight....

Funny thing is, if he was still at Utd I'd have played him tonight. Couldn't give a monkey's about this competition and I don't see the point of risking injuries to key players. I'd expect a lot of changes to the team.

I think you are right, I expect to see Mehmet, Quinn, Flood, Toshney, Allardice all starting tonight. Along with some of the young lads perhaps.

Looking forward to it, see a mixed team, zero pressure

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I think you are right, I expect to see Mehmet, Quinn, Flood, Toshney, Allardice all starting tonight. Along with some of the young lads perhaps.
    It was posted on Tek that Ray McKinnon on Arabzone said that Quinn, Keatings, Flood, N'koyi, Chalmers & a couple of young fullbacks(?) will start. Nothing said about a goalie but I assume Mehmet will get a game. Unless young Harry Lewis has requested game time to get him more used to Tannadice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)