+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: V Southend

As read Kevin, That looks like 12 players. I guess you ment 1 from Williams taylor or forde...

Williams did enough for me Vs Lincoln to get the nod.

Taylor is a bit hit n miss ATM.

Forde has put in several 7/10 performance since he's been here but everyone has been from the bench. Use him from there imo

Agree with the rest which is probably our best other 10.

Quote Originally Posted by kevthemaltbymiller View Post
    Warne got a bit of a selection headache, decisions to be made at left back, in midfield and up front.
    My team would be
    odonell,
    emmanuel, ajayi ihiekwe mattock
    williams, Taylor or Forde all much the same really, potter, Freck, newell
    proctor moore.
    I'd go with this even though Williams did a job I don't think he's ready for 90 min games yet, I'd go Forde even though Warney likes him I think he might put Taylor on unless he's damage his hand even more and in agony

Don't really rate mattock tbh just too casual let's far too many crosses come in.
    Puurington needs a run in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Don't really rate mattock tbh just too casual let's far too many crosses come in.
    Puurington needs a run in the team.
    Interesting point Yak - thought he could have been closer to the wide man last week before their first - perhaps more of a wing back?

Maybe yeah he can put a good cross in and has a decent shot on him.
    He will probably get man of match today now I've said I don't rate him.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    As read Kevin, That looks like 12 players. I guess you ment 1 from Williams taylor or forde...

Williams did enough for me Vs Lincoln to get the nod.

Taylor is a bit hit n miss ATM.

Forde has put in several 7/10 performance since he's been here but everyone has been from the bench. Use him from there imo

Agree with the rest which is probably our best other 10.
    Yep that's what I meant 1 from either Williams, Forde or Taylor. I too think he may choose Taylor but there's not much difference ability wise to choose between the three on them. Again wouldn't mind if he gave Purrinton a go just to see how he fares as we will never know unless he's given a chance.

Would like to see Newell start today - thinking on Mattock - could we play him out wide left for his crossing/shooting/attacking mindedness if need be?

Already said this weren't fussed with Williams. Can't see both Potter & Frecks playing 2 games in a week. Prefer Forde to Taylor, goal will have given him some confidence. Purrington, can't forget how he played against Barnsley.

Side: O'Donnell; Emmanuel Ajayi Ihiewke Purringon; Forde Vaulks Potter Newell; Procter Moore. CB on the bench Do Ball. JCH 1st change striker.

I'm expecting a five goal game today.

A win to get our season up and running is what I hope for - another good side and searching test today and I expect them to be in the mix for playoffs come Apr/May

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast