+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BLADES bid for Coady?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    I think he was pretty much universally liked here, so we'd have him back like a shot. If its not to be then we'll move on. Good to hear he's making progress with you. He's a nice lad and a good player...

Yeah he's a good lad, Nuno has given him a central role in the middle of a back 3 and he seems to be thriving on it. Best wishes for the Season ahead except for yer games against us!

Suggs will no doubt be ecstatic to hear there will be no naked OAPs performing in his bay front

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Yeah he's a good lad, Nuno has given him a central role in the middle of a back 3 and he seems to be thriving on it. Best wishes for the Season ahead except for yer games against us!
    2 things i would like to say to you Sir,1 our neighbours who are a much betterer and biggerer club than our 2 clubs put together say can you stop singing their song,they sung it as far back as 1867 i will have you know,2 I believe that big fat tub of lard is from Wolverhampton,the one who takes his shirt off

That is all,have a good season,beat the arrogrunts twice please

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Suggs will no doubt be ecstatic to hear there will be no naked OAPs performing in his bay front
    Madness some of these posts

Out of interest, when do the prem clubs have to announce their squads by?

Dirk Digby‏ @S18_Blade 11h
    **BREAKING** United awaiting Premier League squad announcement - awaiting decision on a striker and a winger #sufc

i think coady would be a fantastic signing if we could pull it off deffo worth 2mill imo can play rcb centre back and midfield wages the issue undoubtedly but theres ways round it for me be a better signing than lenighan and leonard will arrive in january i think

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Anyway, Coady. Why not? he was said to have loved it here first time around. Oh, if only the Prince would spend some moneyand buy us some players.
    I was a bit gobsmacked that we let Wolves snatch him from under our noses to start with FKB. And for what? £300k?

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    I was a bit gobsmacked that we let Wolves snatch him from under our noses to start with FKB. And for what? £300k?
    It was Huddersfield who then sold him to Wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    It was Huddersfield who then sold him to Wolves.
    I stand corrected H. Didn't Udders pay Liverpool something like £300k? Still can't believe we let him slip through our fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    Hmmmmm

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast