+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Its also happened in Newcastle

Frog I'm unsure are you agreeing with me or saying I'm wrong ?

Yes every ****er is scum but this thread is about the Newcastle one, feel free to put your own thread on about other scum instead of trying to excuse these or just argue.

Not having a go at any poster just saying
    Last edited by millertop; 12-08-2017 at 11:26 AM.

How often does a thread stayed on track? Take a look down this board...

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Maybe just maybe there is good and bad in every society skin colour race gender etc.

Bit radical I know but you never know.

Spot on Yak

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    How dare you?

It always baffles me when I see an argument and both sides come up with examples of abuse to nullify the other side. The long and short of it is this. If someone is doing this kind of these acts then they are scum regardless of where they come from, the colour of their skin or the religion they follow.
    To counteract the disgusting behavior of these muslim men by saying that priests did it doesn't mean that you can't continue to bad mouth these feckers it just means that you have to bad mouth priests when they are convicted of the same crimes.
    It's a weak attempt to take attention away from the real issue......we have a problem with islam in the UK

You can't put a reasoned comment on cause your either right wing or a liberal lefty I'm neither just someone who try's to look at things logically.

End of input from me on this I'll stick to football.

We have a problem with child abuse in this country Grist that is the truth aint it?

Interesting interview with an Asian Muslim councillor who admitted there's a problem and that it needs to be tackled, at least it a small step in the right direction

Agree with Frog that tangenting the argument in rother directions is plain stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    We have a problem with child abuse in this country Grist that is the truth aint it?

Yes, but it's not just child abuse that islam causes trouble with. It's a backward religion, locked in a medieval world.

The more it grows the worse it will be.

Until we accept and confront that were doomed as a society and as a country.

My comment is that there is a major problem within the muslim community in the UK as there is in Europe. To counteract the argument by saying that another communtity does it only aids to dilute the issue.

The issue is how do we deal with a community where they rape, drug and generally abuse the children of another community which are of a different race, colour and religion?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast