+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction League 2017/2018

Prediction League 2017/2018

Hello all sorry to hear that Daz and Art are unable to run the Prediction League at the moment. It would be a real shame if this competition was to stop. It was one of the reasons that I started posting on here and without it this board would not be the same.

In the hope that our two regulars will be able to take over when they are in a position to, I am happy to start the competition from this weekend. I hope this will help us all to stay together as I know we have a decent set of lads on here.

It will be 3 points for a correct score and 1 point for a correct result.

One additional rule is anyone predicting a win for wet spam will be disqualified due to diminished responsibility!!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Hello all sorry to hear that Daz and Art are unable to run the Prediction League at the moment. It would be a real shame if this competition was to stop. It was one of the reasons that I started posting on here and without it this board would not be the same.

In the hope that our two regulars will be able to take over when they are in a position to, I am happy to start the competition from this weekend. I hope this will help us all to stay together as I know we have a decent set of lads on here.

It will be 3 points for a correct score and 1 point for a correct result.

One additional rule is anyone predicting a win for wet spam will be disqualified due to diminished responsibility!!
    Well played Dave.....promise No prediction win for Tricky's also rans!

Ok i shall join in.
    But if i see "Wet Spam" just once i shall hang up my boots !!

Nice one Dave,I will join in just so I can finish above Tricky and Les...

I'll have a go too if OK?

Griff runs a good one too it seems and youse could does twos like Alfie doeose

Will it be
    Spuds
    Spammers
    Nelly's
    etc
    etc

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I'll have a go too if OK?

Griff runs a good one too it seems and youse could does twos like Alfie doeose

Will it be
    Spuds
    Spammers
    Nelly's
    etc
    etc
    Aye, you're all welcome on the Carlisle board for the predictocomp. It's a season-long competition featuring competitors from around the globe. We're into week 2 but don't worry, you'll start as an EOB (every other b­ugger) on 4 points.

Be there or be a triangle or summat.

Nice one Dave, I will participate if your gonna sort it out 👍