+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match thread

passing on the deck looks good but we have very little physical presence.

ICT we beat but st mirren, falkirk, ICT again, livi and Dunfermline play a physical game as well as speed. We need a hulk of a defender and forward. Scobbie out for months potentially btw - 6 weeks at best

Quote Originally Posted by Otm_Shank View Post
    Yea they deserved the win. Not too disheartened though we hung with them over the two games and still have unfit players in a very new team. Still think our team will end up very good
    I hope that now the distraction of the Double Derby is out the way, we can concentrate on getting everyone fit and pushing on to get back up. There are good signs even from that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I hope that now the distraction of the Double Derby is out the way, we can concentrate on getting everyone fit and pushing on to get back up. There are good signs even from that game.
    Yeah I thought so, but I imagine the Middle East Sanitary Technician will be also be on shortly to tell us how crap our manager is

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Agreed. It stings but I think there are definite positives to be taken despite the loss.

Well gubbed on the night. However, this United team is in its infancy and should get much better with time. We will be out-muscled by many teams as we are very soft, especially in midfield. Le Fun were far better organised, far more fluid, kept the momentum for most of the game. As a unit they put us to shame. The good thing about tonight is that we have avoided Celtic in the next round, although Stevie could've done with the dough!

Ach well, better team won, they deserved the victory tonight.

Some good stuff at times for us but not sufficient to win the derby this time. Won the first on penalties and they beat us by the one goal in the second. Overall the two matches have been no bad games and a good advert for our city derby. Glad it's not us getting horsed by the Tims in the next round.

The league is the most important thing for our club and massively so. Look forward to the ***** gehm on saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Ach well, better team won, they deserved the victory tonight.

Some good stuff at times for us but not sufficient to win the derby this time. Won the first on penalties and they beat us by the one goal in the second. Overall the two matches have been no bad games and a good advert for our city derby. Glad it's not us getting horsed by the Tims in the next round.

The league is the most important thing for our club and massively so. Look forward to the ***** gehm on saturday.
    Best keep this to the fore.
    HAMMERED.Absolutely HAMMERED.

Quote Originally Posted by Greetin in Bed View Post
    Who put a 50 in this boys meter?

I dont think you really need to keep this to the fore. Plenty ammo going about but we have United things to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Greetin in Bed View Post
    Nah 6-2 Is an absolute hammering !

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Nah 6-2 Is an absolute hammering !
    Like! 💜

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)