+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 130 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2329

Thread: Ex-Dons

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Clangers involved in a twitter spat with some Aberdeen 'fans' last night. Why oh why do some 'supporters' think it is ok to abuse our former players 5 years after they've left. Disappointing.
    I don’t think either party came out it well. Looks like they’ve both deleted the comments. Best just to put this behind everyone and move along. We go again

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I saw that. They clearly aren't real fans. I hope the troll is thoroughly ashamed today. No doubt they like Idles.
    Very much doubt a troll knows how to be ashamed. Also what does Idles mean (not really up with zeitgeist).

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    He could well run down his contract and go on a Bosman like Ryan Fraser.
    But the difference with Fraser is, he was and always will be a money grabbing selfish little pr1ck, complete bell end.

As for McKenna a decent lad and most dons fans that I know wish him nothing but success and a decent future in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    But the difference with Fraser is, he was and always will be a money grabbing selfish little pr1ck, complete bell end.

As for McKenna a decent lad and most dons fans that I know wish him nothing but success and a decent future in the game.
    Very true what you are saying about both players. I liked Fraser when he played for us as he was exciting on the ball. I honestly thought at the time Aberdeen didn’t really rate him highly and were going to let him go when his contract ran out but then he seemed to get a chance and done very well for us. He obviously is chasing the money and has now looked like a complete greedy b@stard doing the dirty on his previous employer.
    I liked McKenna and he was another who was thrown in out of desperation but never looked back. He earned us a few quid which makes him more acceptable in his departure.
    The big question though is how is Forrester and Gleeson getting on? Those two gems must be missed badly and probably were unfortunate not to get the benefits of a good run at the new training facilities. It could have made them star players.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 05-10-2020 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I don’t think either party came out it well. Looks like they’ve both deleted the comments. Best just to put this behind everyone and move along. We go again
    I wonder if the more ridiculous comments by others were deleted. i.e every idiotic post that referred to Langfield as a "legend". Astounding the amount of weirdos who said it

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I wonder if the more ridiculous comments by others were deleted. i.e every idiotic post that referred to Langfield as a "legend". Astounding the amount of weirdos who said it
    That was pretty odd.

I think Gleeson played for Solihull tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I think Gleeson played for Solihull tonight.
    Saying he played is probably a slight exaggeration....stood on the pitch would be more apt.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Saying he played is probably a slight exaggeration....stood on the pitch would be more apt.
    That sounds about right.
    I see according to Wiki that Forrester has played 42 games for St Patricks Athletic and has even scored 4 goals for them along the way, it also says on his wikipedia that he played 5 games for us, fk me that was most certainly 5 games too many, Gleeson managed 16 during his time with us.
    Those were dark days indeed.........

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    That sounds about right.
    I see according to Wiki that Forrester has played 42 games for St Patricks Athletic and has even scored 4 goals for them along the way, it also says on his wikipedia that he played 5 games for us, fk me that was most certainly 5 games too many, Gleeson managed 16 during his time with us.
    Those were dark days indeed.........
    Just looking at the pair of them would tell you they were of no use and that was before they stepped onto a pitch. Dreadful football players.

Page 130 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast