+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 231 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Dons

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    McLean no doubt has his faults and his style (and styling) doesn't lend itself to the SPL but his pass to GMS for his goal against farts was world class and I doubt Cammy Smith will play such a pass if he plays for a century.
    Let’s not get carried away, is was a beautiful pass but the type you see at every level every week

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Let’s not get carried away, is was a beautiful pass but the type you see at every level every week
    Apologies I am not normally the enthusiastic type. Let’s just say I suspect McLean will be a couple of seasons at Norwich then off to one of the hyped-up circus clubs. He fits the profile.

Kenny is twice the player Cammy is.
    I like Cammy, he’s good, but Kenny is a better all round midfield player.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Kenny is twice the player Cammy is.
    I like Cammy, he’s good, but Kenny is a better all round midfield player.
    You could argue that all day. I think if we had Smith in there all season, nobody would’ve really noticed any difference, other than one isn’t a Hun ponce

You could argue that all day. I think if we had Smith in there all season, nobody would’ve really noticed any difference, other than one isn’t a Hun ponce
    I like Cammy and am in agreement with Mason on this one, problem I see is would he want to come back after we let him go in the first place suggesting and indicating to him that he was not good enough for us. Well done Cammy for proving a load of people wrong and all the best loon, wherever you end up playing

SF

Biggest load of baloney you have typed in a while a d that takes some doing considering the amount you type on a daily basis!

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    McLean no doubt has his faults and his style (and styling) doesn't lend itself to the SPL but his pass to GMS for his goal against farts was world class and I doubt Cammy Smith will play such a pass if he plays for a century.
    I’m a Kenny fan too he’s been wasted by mcinnes should have played constantly in the centre of the 3 which league do you think his style fits ?

However to say canny smith couldn’t do it is ridiculous we will never know as he was wasted by mciness as well there’s a theme.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Biggest load of baloney you have typed in a while a d that takes some doing considering the amount you type on a daily basis!
    Let maisonette be, there is a theme......albeit one based on a poster’s unrequited love for our current coach......it is like Tourette’s.......we miss a pen “McInnes!”, we concede a corner “McInnes!”, we let a player leave “McInnes!”, we fail to sign a targeted player “McInnes!”.......ffs, I missed a four footer for an eagle yesterday......who did I blame?......”McInnes!” 🤷*♂️

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I’m a Kenny fan too he’s been wasted by mcinnes should have played constantly in the centre of the 3 which league do you think his style fits ?

However to say canny smith couldn’t do it is ridiculous we will never know as he was wasted by mciness as well there’s a theme.
    Any league where he would get time on the ball. Perhaps with a terrier like Cammy Smith beside him he might have got it at the Dons but he spends a lot of time watching the ball being launched over his head. I suspect he is better than people give him credit for but , possibly, not as good as he thinks he is?

One problem at Aberdeen is (with the exception of Shinnie) our players can't fight and our fighters can't play.

A "terrier" **** me some people fantasize about ex players. Cammy Smith couldn't tackle a fish supper. When Cammy played with us it was always "he's too small" "he's too lightweight" "he's not strong enough".

Suddenly he's a "terrier" like player. PMSL.

Page 14 of 231 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast