+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Dons

Seeing how Norwich are now aware of just how useless McLean is, I dread the thought of him back at Pittodrie in January.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Seeing how Norwich are now aware of just how useless McLean is, I dread the thought of him back at Pittodrie in January.
    I'd take him back no problem - still in his prime, and exactly what we're missing and needing in the centre of midfield. I don't think there's much chance of it though - but I do imagine there'll be a fair bit of activity in January - hopefully offloading a heap of players like Gleeson, Forrester, May for a start.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    I know a lot of people say "once they leave us, I don't care what they do", however, I am always interested in what former players of the mighty AFC are doing. This thread is for news on former Dons, either good or bad.

I'll start and say I see Maddison started for Norwich last night in the league cup and got a goal and an assist. For me, Maddison will never make the top grade (too lightweight and greedy), but he will still make a good living out of football.
    I see he is struggling to break thru, you are 100% correct, being lightweight and greedy has no place in entertaining football, meanwhile up in Scotland we prefer to see heavyweight players lump it.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    , meanwhile up in Scotland we prefer to see heavyweight players lump it.

SF
    Do we?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Do we?
    Whoooooshhhhh

Whoooooshhhhh

Its really nae a whoosh. Its more we was a the wrong choice of word.some do-you and some dont -me

I was meaning more you clearly do as"our current coach" plays that tactic with Donkgrove in the team and you love "our current coach". He also has utilized it throughout his tenure. Remember Taylor up front days. Awesome times those.You seem not to mind at all or you have forgotten about it as "our current coach is some kind of genius". I think it is awful and enough to put me off. The sevco game on day one was f@cking awful to watch.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 09-10-2018 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Did he not pick up an injury and is on the verge of coming back?
    I can only assume you have a deep down crush on the boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Its really nae a whoosh. Its more we was a the wrong choice of word.some do-you and some dont -me

I was meaning more you clearly do as"our current coach" plays that tactic with Donkgrove in the team and you love "our current coach". He also has utilized it throughout his tenure. Remember Taylor up front days. Awesome times those.You seem not to mind at all or you have forgotten about it as "our current coach is some kind of genius". I think it is awful and enough to put me off. The sevco game on day one was f@cking awful to watch.
    I 100% love my wife and family, as for our current coach......ehm naw.....perhaps you should be on another type of forum as you have now gone from mcanus to donkgrove!! Ach weel, each to their own I suppose.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Did he not pick up an injury and is on the verge of coming back?
    I can only assume you have a deep down crush on the boy.
    No, he's just s'hite

I'd crush his f'uckin Hun face for him.

I see he is struggling to break thru, you are 100% correct, being lightweight and greedy has no place in entertaining football, meanwhile up in Scotland we prefer to see heavyweight players lump it.

SF
    Ok. Got that one wrong

Page 25 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast