+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 231 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Dons

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Ryan jack is doing nae bad min

Gid goal against livi, ken
    Teddy Bear, are there not enough hun sites you can post on without pestering us? Incidently, the dialect you post your "witty" comments in is more Edinburgh than Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    Teddy Bear, are there not enough hun sites you can post on without pestering us? Incidently, the dialect you post your "witty" comments in is more Edinburgh than Aberdeen.
    I thought it was Dundee with his Jings p!sh.
    I was just waiting for him to say “Help ma boab”

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I thought it was Dundee with his Jings p!sh.
    I was just waiting for him to say “Help ma boab”
    It could be Dundee dialect. And he is from there that makes things even worse still for poor old Teddy Bear

Pawlett scores for united on his debut, also Reynolds putting in a good shift for the first 45

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Pawlett scores for united on his debut, also Reynolds putting in a good shift for the first 45
    F’uck Dundee Utd and all that follow them....especially the wee gimp that moderates their message board.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Hemmin

Stop picking on the little teams.
    Look, will you just stop being supportive of the pjms.

Otherwise I might have to send you a tangerine and black Xmas card instead of your obligatory red one

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    F’uck Dundee Utd and all that follow them....especially the wee gimp that moderates their message board.
    Excellent,after for what seems like forever I can finally agree with your tremendous post.

Nicky Low back at Pittodrie on Sunday. He was at The Shed with Cammy Smith one year after both had left and he was talking about how much he loves the Dons.

The midfielder played and scored a penalty in the shoot-out League Cup final victory over Inverness Caley Thistle in March 2014.

Lifting that trophy in Derek McInnes’ first season as manager at Pittodrie ended 19 years without silverware for the Reds.

Low still takes pride in being part of the squad that helped end the trophy drought.

And having been scouted by Aberdeen in Glasgow as a youngster, Low says he is now a Dons supporter.

Ahead of returning to Pittodrie with Queen of the South, the 27-year-old said: “I really enjoyed being at Aberdeen because it was a big part of my life.

“I was with the club as a young kid in the Glasgow academy and then I moved up to Aberdeen at 15 or 16 to go full-time with the club.

“After that I had a good few years with the Dons.

“What a club it is, they looked after me brilliantly and every Saturday Aberdeen are one of the first results I look for because I am a supporter now.

“I have great memories of the club, but coming back with Queen of the South hopefully we can cause an upset.

“I spent a long time at Aberdeen, most of my career so far has been spent there.

“So to have a League Cup winners’ medal to show for that is special.

“It’s something I look back on from time to time. There were a lot of fans down and it had been 19 years since Aberdeen had won something.

“So it was good to be part of the squad that brought some happiness back to the city.”

Always liked Nicky Low.
    I felt we could've held onto him for a bit longer.

He seems to have been a bit injury prone, which hampered his development, but I always thought there was a plaaaaaaer in there.

I thought the same. Should’ve kept him around for a while longer

Page 40 of 231 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast