+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 231 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Dons

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Scott Brown was worse than Langfield. Something I can't forgive McInnes or Milne for. He can't even walk without bouncing.
    Soutar too. What that mahogany-skinned weedgie buffoon saw in him I'll never know. Queen of the ****ing South, for ****'s sake.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Who replaced Langfield? As in, which manager moved him on?
    It was Derek McInnes.

What do I win?

Scott Brown was worse than Langfield. Something I can't forgive McInnes or Milne for. He can't even walk without bouncing.
    Are you not thinking of Jason Brown the Welsh blob that Craig Brown signed, was awful in the SC semi against Hibs...rather than Scott Brown the English bottle merchant that McInnes signed who was awful in the LC semi versus the Jutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    Are you not thinking of Jason Brown the Welsh blob that Craig Brown signed, was awful in the SC semi against Hibs...rather than Scott Brown the English bottle merchant that McInnes signed who was awful in the LC semi versus the Jutes?
    Both ****e but Scott Brown was ****er.

Both ****e but Scott Brown was ****er.
    No argument there, I just thought you must have meant the former due to being built like a beach ball. If he was in that shape back then I dread to think what he looks like now.

No argument there, I just thought you must have meant the former due to being built like a beach ball. If he was in that shape back then I dread to think what he looks like now.
    I remember Scott Brown walking along the touchline before a game when yon Welsh goalie was playing. He had the oddest walk.

He had a string of clean sheets and it meant people forgot he was absolutely pish.

He should never have played for us again after that Jute game. Although he should never have played it in the first place.

I remember Scott Brown walking along the touchline before a game when yon Welsh goalie was playing. He had the oddest walk.

He had a string of clean sheets and it meant people forgot he was absolutely pish.
    I was just away to say, didn't he break some kind of clean sheet record for us? From memory I don't think it was much to do with him!

He should never have played for us again after that Jute game. Although he should never have played it in the first place.
    Scort Brown may have been absolute pish but Jason Brown had already left the club before Scott signed for us so your memory must be playing tricks...

Scort Brown may have been absolute pish but Jason Brown had already left the club before Scott signed for us so your memory must be playing tricks...
    I meant the one from Liverpool. We are a hotbed for Welsh goalies.

Name:  _20190419_143356.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  91.2 KB

F@ck, remember him

Page 51 of 231 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast