+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 231 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Dons

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Stuff. Nae going into it on here......but trust me, the guy's a breed.
    Fair enough. Don’t know the guy and now live too far away to know any gen. I was just talking about on the park, although like many, no doubt it’s a different story off the park. Let’s park it here.

Absolute scum of the b@stard earth, lowlife t0sser without a redeeming feature.
    I have never met and have no knowledge of Michael Gardyne's character but I'm with Inversneckie.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Fair enough. Don’t know the guy and now live too far away to know any gen. I was just talking about on the park, although like many, no doubt it’s a different story off the park. Let’s park it here.
    I'm nae wanting to be cryptic or come across as 'in the know'.

But his ability as a fitba player..... whatever (to use that phrase, I reckon he's 'at his level').

He's just scum aff the park.......and how Christian Roy has let him stick around for so long is a strange one.

But his ability as a fitba player..... whatever (to use that phrase, I reckon he's 'at his level').

He's just scum aff the park.......and how Christian Roy has let him stick around for so long is a strange one.
    He's a bellend but it doesn't surprise me as that club has let a lot of things be forgotten about.

Same with your local team...they are lucky they didn't have a full on exposé a couple of seasons back.

Don’t know the boy, however, residing/playing up there I would imagine a’bidy would know what he’s about considering the size of the community.......as a Christian though, Mr McGregor would have been brought up to be kind to those that are unkind, well, apart from the ugly sisters!!

SF

Don’t know the boy, however, residing/playing up there I would imagine a’bidy would know what he’s about considering the size of the community.......as a Christian though, Mr McGregor would have been brought up to be kind to those that are unkind, well, apart from the ugly sisters!!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

Same with your local team....they are lucky they didn't jave a full on exposé
    Alness United.... Fit they been up to like

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He's a bellend but it doesn't surprise me as that club has let a lot of things be forgotten about.

Same with your local team...they are lucky they didn't have a full on exposé a couple of seasons back.
    Not sure that any club can take a holier than thou attitude as they all have skeletons in the closet (or in some cases the car boot), some of which stay hidden, whilst other become known.

Watching Ross County v QOTS. Nicky Low coming on for Queens. Turns out hes away to call time on his pro career due to a long standing groin issue

Only 27, poor guy

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Watching Ross County v QOTS. Nicky Low coming on for Queens. Turns out hes away to call time on his pro career due to a long standing groin issue

Only 27, poor guy
    Gutted for the lad. Can’t imagine how hard it must be at 27 to not carry on doing what you love doing

Page 54 of 231 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast