+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 230 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Dons

Just seen Big Josh wipe oot the ref in yesterday's game, ref had to go aff concussed.

See watching that Channel 5 highlights show, there's a few guys that've darkened our doorstep pop up there.

Megginson just scored v Buckie

And again

Hatrick. And nae even HT

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    For me, Maddison will never make the top grade (too lightweight and greedy), but he will still make a good living out of football.
    That's what they said about a certain Portuguese winger when he first signed for Man Utd. Frank Skinner used to do a skit mocking the number of step-overs he used to make.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    That's what they said about a certain Portuguese winger when he first signed for Man Utd. Frank Skinner used to do a skit mocking the number of step-overs he used to make.
    Hes still sh@te

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Scotsman interview with Stuart Kennedy >>

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...very-1-4604591
    Great read...

Great read ... I always liked Stuart Kennedy. He made that position his own while he was there .... but particularly good tae read positive stuff about Bobby Clark. B.C was a teacher at my school .... and was known that, as a teacher, he insisted that us wee laddies call him 'Mr Clark' ..... as was correct - him bein a teacher .... and expectin the same courtesy/respect other teachers demanded.
    Problem was, this was known ... so those chancers, big-cheeses and arseholes in our midst, would play the 'big man' and call him 'Bobby' .... which they were welcome tae do in every other situation outwith that of being a school dude in his charge ...... whereupon, they would get 'the scud'. ..
    And Bobby, Sorry, Mr Clark, could dish out a mair decent 'scud' than maist 'proper' teachers.

But, my fave Memory o' Mr Clark, aside fae him bein 'Bobby' atween the sticks for AFC, was that time at Powis school playin fields ... Ah wis in goals, cos Ah wis last pick .. bein (regarded as) ****e onywye else on the field .... and Ah pulled aff a hoor o a lang divin save. And ma goallie hero ... Mr Clark ... applauded me and commented loudly ... athoot swearin ..... aboot ma save

Proud moment for me

Both Ash Taylor and Peter Pawlett in the English League One Team of the Week.

Page 5 of 230 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast