+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 72 of 231 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Dons

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I still think he will be well suited to the Championship. He was never going to be a first pick but wait until the Saturday/Tuesday treadmill kicks in along with some injuries then he will get a chance to play
    Shinnie and Max Lowe both on the bench today. Lowe got last 35 minutes, no game for Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I saw him a couple of months ago on Schoolhill.
    He had a hold of some minker that looked like he had been caught shoplifting in Boots.

Cannae really see big Brian as a copper, if the guy had said please nicely he might have been allowed to escape.
    Brian Irvine is an officer with Police Scotland? 🧐

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    That he is.

He’d have been the acceptable face of Grampian Police, with local accountability via a Police Board based in the region, whose local knowledge permitted regional priorities to be met vis appropriate responses.

Rather, with the one-size-fits-all centralisation of such services, in keeping with the controlling zealotry of the current government, we have seen coppers on cuddies ‘controlling’ dangerous crowds, and the high-risk probability of murderous incidents at Aberdeen home matches against St Perth and Motherwell

Still, mustn’t grumble.

Brian Irvine is an officer with Police Scotland? ��
    Yes, he is. Quite a remarkable life story, after having an MS attack (an affliction that I too have)!at only 28 and being told that your career is over. He bounced back and ended up playing more games as a pro After his attack than he did before the MS attack. He's very fortunate and highly unusual to have had only on MS attack. As I would have expected from him though, still making the most of things. A great , great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Yes, he is. Quite a remarkable life story, after having an MS attack (an affliction that I too have)!at only 28 and being told that your career is over. He bounced back and ended up playing more games as a pro After his attack than he did before the MS attack. He's very fortunate and highly unusual to have had only on MS attack. As I would have expected from him though, still making the most of things. A great , great guy.
    Would I be right in thinking his old man went to Inverurie Academy in the 50s 🤔

The lower league highlights show is a bit Groundhog Day.
    Micky Maynard gets his weekly goal, Scott Brown saved well from Adam Rooney before waving at a cross to gift Salford an equaliser, Rory Mccardle scored for S****horpe and Joe Shaughnessy halved a boy to concede a penalty for Southend.

I see Shinnie never even made the Derby squad at the weekend,all going a bit t1ts up for him down there

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I see Shinnie never even made the Derby squad at the weekend,all going a bit t1ts up for him down there
    Back up the road on loan in January to rescue us? (After bryson’s only managed 4 appearances in the first half of the season due to injury)

How the mighty have fallen. Goodwillie now labouring for an engineering firm.

There's a skilled labourer in there.

Page 72 of 231 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast