+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 94 of 231 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Dons

Craig Brewster is now Director of Football at mighty Horsham

Oo er missus

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Craig Brewster is now Director of Football at mighty Horsham
    Pal of mine used to live in Horsham.

Nice enough place but awkward to get to, as I recall.

That's it really.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Jesus, that boy Collin was probably the worst keeper I’ve ever seen at AFC - & that’s some accolade.

Made Clangers look like Lev Yashin.

Jeffrey was just shyte...
    No, that would be Bossu, Collin a close second

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DclsSFot7xI

Don't know if this has been posted already. Couple of dossers talking to one another - one used to play for the Dons - the other probably ticks a lot of boxes for McInnes as a replacement for Cosgrove should he leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DclsSFot7xI

Don't know if this has been posted already. Couple of dossers talking to one another - one used to play for the Dons - the other probably ticks a lot of boxes for McInnes as a replacement for Cosgrove should he leave.
    I generally both enjoy and agree with Don Corleone's posts. This sneering is loathsome, beneath you and, in a forum, a ****ty reflection on the club. I found the video quite moving. I have broken fingers, head, back, ribs and knee on the rugby field but never suffered from depression which would probably have been the toughest injury to get back from not least because there is no one around to say, "move this way, it will help". I have seen others suffer and the terrible consequences up to and including death.

Quote Originally Posted by rustlinsweetiepapers View Post
    I generally both enjoy and agree with Don Corleone's posts. This sneering is loathsome, beneath you and, in a forum, a ****ty reflection on the club. I found the video quite moving. I have broken fingers, head, back, ribs and knee on the rugby field but never suffered from depression which would probably have been the toughest injury to get back from not least because there is no one around to say, "move this way, it will help". I have seen others suffer and the terrible consequences up to and including death.
    Woooaahh mate, I think you’ve misunderstood me, I merely used the word “dossers” as it’s a term used by Tyson Fury all the time. Sorry, I assumed folk would realise that.

The reason I posted it up was because I thought it was interesting - Deano was one of my favourite Dons players and I find Tyson Fury very entertaining. The fact that he’s built like the type of target man striker McInnes favours is also not a reflection on the subject of the interview, just a passing remark.

Apologies if I caused any offence - certainly not my intention. I know and work with lots of folk with mental health and addiction issues so would never want to belittle these kind of problems. Sorry for any misunderstanding lad!

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Woooaahh mate, I think you’ve misunderstood me, I merely used the word “dossers” as it’s a term used by Tyson Fury all the time. Sorry, I assumed folk would realise that.

The reason I posted it up was because I thought it was interesting - Deano was one of my favourite Dons players and I find Tyson Fury very entertaining. The fact that he’s built like the type of target man striker McInnes favours is also not a reflection on the subject of the interview, just a passing remark.

Apologies if I caused any offence - certainly not my intention. I know and work with lots of folk with mental health and addiction issues so would never want to belittle these kind of problems. Sorry for any misunderstanding lad!
    Indeed I did misinterpret. I freely admit to a complete lack of knowledge of Tyson Fury’s vocabulary and despair at this being another barrier to understanding the modern world. As someone who worked on very early internet implementations (such as rejoicing at getting Dons’ scores in the US within 10 minutes of full-time in the 1980s) the current possibilities to take instant offence, and launch missiles before the next tweet, are more than alarming. Having agreed with most of your match analyses it is a relief to see you are not a Nazi in terms of mental health!

The Saturday night lower English league highlights show, on the "Quest" channel, was rich pickings for sightings of ex-Dandies.

Wes Burns, Jayden Stockley, Donervan Daniels, Nicky Maynard, Scott Brown were all sighted and/or mentioned, and those are just the ones I noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    The Saturday night lower English league highlights show, on the "Quest" channel, was rich pickings for sightings of ex-Dandies.

Wes Burns, Jayden Stockley, Donervan Daniels, Nicky Maynard, Scott Brown were all sighted and/or mentioned, and those are just the ones I noticed.
    I can't believe Scott Brown is still playing.

Page 94 of 231 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast