+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Dons

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    If you're on Twitter check out the retweet by Adam Rooney. Jonny Hayes gets a bit of stick on here, some warranted, but he is a classy gent in the main. Check out his response to a loon being bullied and physically attacked by a group of cowards. It does you good to see people going the extra mile. Well done Jonny.
    My pal sent me that. Fair play to him on it

I still dont like him

Hayes gave everything for Aberdeen in every game he played, in my view. What's not to like? He moved jobs to get a lot more money in the final few years of his career. Wise man. I dislike Celtic and Rangers but not Hayes.

Maddison named in England squad for matches v Croatia and Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Maddison named in England squad for matches v Croatia and Spain.
    Should get him into the SFA hall of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    My pal sent me that. Fair play to him on it

I still dont like him
    Hmm you are basically the sole source of Hayes abuse on here. On that basis i hardly think you should be the arbiter of whether it's justified or not.
    Bring him home Deek!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Hmm you are basically the sole source of Hayes abuse on here. On that basis i hardly think you should be the arbiter of whether it's justified or not.
    Bring him home Deek!
    Home? Don't get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Hayes gave everything for Aberdeen in every game he played, in my view. What's not to like? He moved jobs to get a lot more money in the final few years of his career. Wise man. I dislike Celtic and Rangers but not Hayes.
    He never let us down whatsoever, he moved jobs to provide more security for his family, his parent club received a substantial fee, best of luck to the loon......apart from when he plays the once michty.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Bring him home Deek!
    Yes bring another old player back that can stunt any chance of the youngsters getting a game.

He moved to the most vile organization in world football after having a clause inserted into his contract after having a move to Cardiff veotoed. Not just any organization but the one were trying to catch at the time. Anyone and anything connected to that club get my full hatred.

Lets not all the funny whispering etc at FT of every game against them prior. "oh but they know eachother". I have my doubts that's what it was about.

If he signed for sevco id love to see how many people would say "he gave us his all", " he was only looking out for his family", "Jonnys welcome back anytime". Id hazard a guess at none.

Hes a c@nt and f@ck him

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He moved to the most vile organization in world football after having a clause inserted into his contract after having a move to Cardiff veotoed. Not just any organization but the one were trying to catch at the time. Anyone and anything connected to that club get my full hatred.

Lets not all the funny whispering etc at FT of every game against them prior. "oh but they know eachother". I have my doubts that's what it was about.

If he signed for sevco id love to see how many people would say "he gave us his all", " he was only looking out for his family", "Jonnys welcome back anytime". Id hazard a guess at none.

Hes a c@nt and f@ck him
    And breathe....

I do not have time for Sevco/Sellick.....however, I don’t let that consume me with hatred about an ex dandy that left us with a decent wedge in the club’s hipper to play for either.

Importantly, TFI and Carnoustie beckons soon, Hayzer would often play Stoney.....thankfully it is not his main source of income.

SF

Page 23 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast