+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 230 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Dons

Ex-Dons

I know a lot of people say "once they leave us, I don't care what they do", however, I am always interested in what former players of the mighty AFC are doing. This thread is for news on former Dons, either good or bad.

I'll start and say I see Maddison started for Norwich last night in the league cup and got a goal and an assist. For me, Maddison will never make the top grade (too lightweight and greedy), but he will still make a good living out of football.

He was never a Don min. He was a hired goon

I wonder how big Bri is getting on as a copper

Maddison will be a EPL player and will maybe get in the England set up if he hs the right attitude

I think he played full 90mins in their first league game too. Good to see him breaking through.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He was never a Don min. He was a hired goon

I wonder how big Bri is getting on as a copper
    I saw him a couple of months ago on Schoolhill.
    He had a hold of some minker that looked like he had been caught shoplifting in Boots.

Cannae really see big Brian as a copper, if the guy had said please nicely he might have been allowed to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I saw him a couple of months ago on Schoolhill.
    He had a hold of some minker that looked like he had been caught shoplifting in Boots.

Cannae really see big Brian as a copper, if the guy had said please nicely he might have been allowed to escape.
    Go Bri

Not a big fan of following ex dons once they leave the club and especially the ones who choose to go and play for another club, hence the reason for not really feeling the "love" for hayes for example.
    But there are a couple worthy of a mention in this thread and big Brian is certainly one of them, one of the nicest gentlemen ever to pull on the red jersey and I believe whatever he turns his hand to his management can be assured of true heart felt genuine effort and commitment day in day out, go on big Bri go yirsel.......
    Another worthy of a mention is Jim Leighton, whats he up to these days.
    And any aberdeen "legend" thread would never be complete without an honorary mention of the one and only Darren Mackie

Ok Ok Ok I'll get ma coat.........

Speaking of which How is Peter Pawlett doing for MK Dons ? has he played for them yet this season ?

Judas Jack sent off for The Rangers

Cammy Smith scores for The Buddies

Page 1 of 230 1231151101 ... LastLast