+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Dons

Rooney has scored again...

Decent article on Josh Walker on the BBC sport pages

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46386897

Ryan Jack is getting grief from the Huns. Shame that. One of my Hun mates had a rant about him earlier as well.

A player that's difficult to like. Divided opinion at times here, I stuck up for him a few times but ultimately he can't step up when required. He'd make no difference to us being pish just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Ryan Jack is getting grief from the Huns. Shame that. One of my Hun mates had a rant about him earlier as well.

A player that's difficult to like. Divided opinion at times here, I stuck up for him a few times but ultimately he can't step up when required. He'd make no difference to us being pish just now.
    He's dead to me.

The Snake has only played in 8 games that the huns have won

Remember in the summer there was talk of sevco punting him out on loan to us. when you loo at their squad they do have an extraordinarily large cohort of midfielders. Half of whom seem to be out injured at any one time with a few of them out long term.

Once/if theyre all fit can see Jack being surplus to requirements next season. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him end up back at us eventually but do wonder if the fans would ever accept the rat after his stunt when he signed for der hun.

Quote Originally Posted by tencaat View Post
    Remember in the summer there was talk of sevco punting him out on loan to us. when you loo at their squad they do have an extraordinarily large cohort of midfielders. Half of whom seem to be out injured at any one time with a few of them out long term.

Once/if theyre all fit can see Jack being surplus to requirements next season. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him end up back at us eventually but do wonder if the fans would ever accept the rat after his stunt when he signed for der hun.
    No chance the rat will end up back here,we wont accept him back and i doubt he'd want to come back

I don't follow guffball but that Maddison looks good. A bit poncy looking and dances about but seems to hold his own. He would have been ideal marking Christie today.

I notice Stuart Duff is quiting the Locos at the end of the season and retiring to become a youth coach at the Dons

Gregg Wylde to Livi

Page 35 of 230 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast