+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 144 of 231 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2310

Thread: Ex-Dons

St Mirren

But seriously, since Smurn will be in League cup groups action, I reckon he'll grab one against some wee pub team. If he disna? ... Ach, then we simultaneously nod oor heids and smirk knowingly ... and satisfy oorsels we're well rid (as in, we are well rid of - not that we have been the passive recipients of a good ride! ... I hasten to add! )

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

Pick the team he will first score against?
    Odds on his first goal for St Midden will be against us, opening game of the season, final score Aberdeennil nil St Midden 1

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Odds on his first goal for St Midden will be against us, opening game of the season, final score Aberdeennil nil St Midden 1
    Wait until big jumbo JET leads the line for us and bangs in a late equaliser.

Here is a good question for anyone....who will score the most goals next season, Main or JET?

Wait until big jumbo JET leads the line for us and bangs in a late equaliser.

Here is a good question for anyone....who will score the most goals next season, Main or JET?
    JET oooooooo

Main always looked like he’d be better suited to playing rugby league than football. Would be a good scrap between main and JET but I think the jumbo wins by KO in the second or third round.

That's a good question RJ min.
    IF!!!!!!!! we are to believe Glass then Jet has not been brought in to the dons to be our main striker he will be used for particular games.
    Main on the other hand is likely to play week in week out for St Midden (barring injury ofcourse)
    Main last season scored 2 for Shrewsbury in 11 games, Jet scored 5 for Livi in 24 games. Main has scored the huge amount of 42 goals in his entire senior career, Jet has scored the massive amount of 56.

Over the next season my money is going to be on Main scoring more than Jet, because jet is not going to play every week as we are going to sign a prolific proven goal scorer who scores for fun.

Glass and Cormack over to you

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    But seriously, since Smurn will be in League cup groups action, I reckon he'll grab one against some wee pub team. If he disna? ... Ach, then we simultaneously nod oor heids and smirk knowingly ... and satisfy oorsels we're well rid (as in, we are well rid of - not that we have been the passive recipients of a good ride! ... I hasten to add! )
    A thought running through my mind. If you call St Johnstone, St Perth, then surely by the same token St Mirren should be called St Paisley, better than being called after an actress?

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    That's a good question RJ min.
    IF!!!!!!!! we are to believe Glass then Jet has not been brought in to the dons to be our main striker he will be used for particular games.
    Main on the other hand is likely to play week in week out for St Midden (barring injury ofcourse)
    Main last season scored 2 for Shrewsbury in 11 games, Jet scored 5 for Livi in 24 games. Main has scored the huge amount of 42 goals in his entire senior career, Jet has scored the massive amount of 56.

Over the next season my money is going to be on Main scoring more than Jet, because jet is not going to play every week as we are going to sign a prolific proven goal scorer who scores for fun.

Glass and Cormack over to you
    I never answered myself...I reckon jumbo JET will do the business next season and out score Main.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    A thought running through my mind. If you call St Johnstone, St Perth, then surely by the same token St Mirren should be called St Paisley, better than being called after an actress?
    According to the internet, Saint Mirren was an Irish monk who founded a religious community in Scotland that indirectly went on to become Paisley Abbey

F’uckin christian weirdos

“There’s a mannie in the sky”

When we all know that it’s nae a mannie and she’s in the trees.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 09-06-2021 at 11:50 AM.

Page 144 of 231 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast