+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T........ It just never, ever seems to stop

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    My personal view is that this kind of stuff just adds fuel to the fire that multiculturalism on the grounds of religion most often doesnt work.

I live in a very multicultural country with a predominantly christian or agnostic / atheist population. We all get along very well for the most part. Usual drugs gangs etc.

As soon as them boggers from the Middle East get involved though it all goes to crap.

The only good religion is a peaceful one or a banned one.
    Correct again

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    The first 2 Asians jailed were back in Nov 1997......then an 8-year gap until 2 more in Feb 2005...by Nov 2008 it was 14 Asians (plus 4 non-Asians)

Aug 2011....we appear to have started an epidemic ...53/59

Dec 2013....100/111

Dec 2015....170/191

June 2017 (excluding the Newcastle 18).....248/285

My main points are Firstly, if Muslims make up 5% of the population, then why are they involved in 85% of the *** Grooming gangs and Secondly, has this been going on prior to the convictions but nothing done about it, or is a recent epidemic that is getting worse.

Sid's point about "many whites disrespect women" is simply not borne out in the figures. An ex-Blidworth miner slapping his missus because his potatoes are over-cooked, is not the same as joining a "gang" and loitering around outside the local Secondary School.
    And once more!

Sid's point about "many whites disrespect women" is simply not borne out in the figures. An ex-Blidworth miner slapping his missus because his potatoes are over-cooked, is not the same as joining a "gang" and loitering around outside the local Secondary School.

And nor did I say it was. What I said/implied was that millions - yes, millions - of white English males disrespect women and male chauvinism is ingrained into their psyches. Look at the pay gap between men and women. Look at the glass ceilings that abound in business and professional careers. Many men treat their women and daughters like chattels even in the 21st century.
    Not that I expect many people to agree with me on a football website. No doubt all Notts Madders think they're balanced individuals who would never diss a woman.
    But, yes, I will agree that there is no evidence that white English males in gangs are organising children into prostitution on this scale.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post

And nor did I say it was. What I said/implied was that millions - yes, millions - of white English males disrespect women and male chauvinism is ingrained into their psyches. Look at the pay gap between men and women. Look at the glass ceilings that abound in business and professional careers. Many men treat their women and daughters like chattels even in the 21st century.
    Not that I expect many people to agree with me on a football website. No doubt all Notts Madders think they're balanced individuals who would never diss a woman.
    But, yes, I will agree that there is no evidence that white English males in gangs are organising children into prostitution on this scale.
    Sid - Sometimes you appear to deflect the theme of the thread away from the central argument.....we are talking about CRIMINAL ASIAN GANGS RAPING YOUNG WHITE GIRLS......they're not raping Asian schoolgirls to my knowledge....but according to your argument they should do?, so why are you bringing Women's Rights and the gender pay gap into this?.....they are clearly NOT the same thing.....let me give you another simple example:

If we know that young male boys were continually molested by well-off middle-class groups of men in the 70s and 80s, what did that have to do with the gender gap?....nothing.
    We now know that these people had money, underground contacts, access to "clubs" etc, often shielded by the authorities etc, and that is why they got away with it for so long.

If I was going to address the spate of acid attacks in London...is that because the kids are under-privileged, from broken homes, don't get enough foreign holidays blah blah blah.....no, they're criminals and need locking up.

I just find it so difficult to discuss things with you because you wander off on a tangent without ever actually addressing the central problem.

ps Why did you start off by saying "you'll be surprised that a Leftie like me, agrees with most of this thread"?......straight away, you make this a Left v Right argument.....so in your mind, the Right wants these animals locking up, but the left doesn't care...carry on because you're an Asian minority group?

I don't understand.....you confuse me at times.

It is not uncommon for his logic to be faulty but his spelling and grammar to be impeccable; he used to be a teacher you know! As one once said to me - "one page ahead of the pupils".

Sid - Sometimes you appear to deflect the theme of the thread away from the central argument.....we are talking about CRIMINAL ASIAN GANGS RAPING YOUNG WHITE GIRLS......they're not raping Asian schoolgirls to my knowledge....but according to your argument they should do?, so why are you bringing Women's Rights and the gender pay gap into this?.....they are clearly NOT the same thing.....let me give you another simple example:

If we know that young male boys were continually molested by well-off middle-class groups of men in the 70s and 80s, what did that have to do with the gender gap?....nothing.
    We now know that these people had money, underground contacts, access to "clubs" etc, often shielded by the authorities etc, and that is why they got away with it for so long.

If I was going to address the spate of acid attacks in London...is that because the kids are under-privileged, from broken homes, don't get enough foreign holidays blah blah blah.....no, they're criminals and need locking up.

I just find it so difficult to discuss things with you because you wander off on a tangent without ever actually addressing the central problem.

ps Why did you start off by saying "you'll be surprised that a Leftie like me, agrees with most of this thread"?......straight away, you make this a Left v Right argument.....so in your mind, the Right wants these animals locking up, but the left doesn't care...carry on because you're an Asian minority group?

Only thing you missed Tarkers, is that not only do they need locking up. They need throwing out of the country as well upon release. The minute they realise, their " HUMAN RIGHTS" mean diddly squat anymore. the better. Why not send them to West Falklands, if they are born here. A penal colony sounds like a fantastic idea.
    No women/internet/jobs/goodies

Lets see if they fancy grooming some penguins, the scum

Well someone came out and said it on TV at last - the issue was predominantly Pakistani men (didn't say Muslim though) and in effect profiling was warranted.

Though the report from http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40886658 implicates (as I think we all know) Muslim men from several areas.

When I was at Liverpool in the swinging '60's (I don't really remember anything about it) the attitude of middle eastern students to women was shocking and more than one woman has told me they were effectively "date raped" at a time you basically only needed to ask nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

Lets see if they fancy grooming some penguins, the scum
    You'll have the WWF after you. WTF have penguins done to upset you

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    You'll have the WWF after you. WTF have penguins done to upset you
    They're black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    They're black and white.
    Lmao, good answer, I bow to your wit

OK then, what about a killer whale?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast