+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T........ It just never, ever seems to stop

A few words worth reading from a Labour (yes, Labour) MP here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40886658

I just don't get why anyone in a position of authority would want to cover up a crime, especially a crime as abhorrent as this. If the law has been broken then the perpetrators should be punished, and race, religion, gender etc shouldn't come into it. I have said on many other threads that anyone who is proved to have been complicit in covering up a criminal offence should be locked up with the rapists.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

I just don't get why anyone in a position of authority would want to cover up a crime, especially a crime as abhorrent as this. If the law has been broken then the perpetrators should be punished, and race, religion, gender etc shouldn't come into it. I have said on many other threads that anyone who is proved to have been complicit in covering up a criminal offence should be locked up with the rapists.

Obviously not from Corbyn, he is too busy cosing up to his murdering mate in Venezuela.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

agreed ep

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Sid - Sometimes you appear to deflect the theme of the thread away from the central argument.....we are talking about CRIMINAL ASIAN GANGS RAPING YOUNG WHITE GIRLS......they're not raping Asian schoolgirls to my knowledge....but according to your argument they should do?, so why are you bringing Women's Rights and the gender pay gap into this?.....they are clearly NOT the same thing.....let me give you another simple example:

If we know that young male boys were continually molested by well-off middle-class groups of men in the 70s and 80s, what did that have to do with the gender gap?....nothing.
    We now know that these people had money, underground contacts, access to "clubs" etc, often shielded by the authorities etc, and that is why they got away with it for so long.

If I was going to address the spate of acid attacks in London...is that because the kids are under-privileged, from broken homes, don't get enough foreign holidays blah blah blah.....no, they're criminals and need locking up.

I just find it so difficult to discuss things with you because you wander off on a tangent without ever actually addressing the central problem.

ps Why did you start off by saying "you'll be surprised that a Leftie like me, agrees with most of this thread"?......straight away, you make this a Left v Right argument.....so in your mind, the Right wants these animals locking up, but the left doesn't care...carry on because you're an Asian minority group?

I don't understand.....you confuse me at times.
    I'm surprised you ask that question, it is a well known ploy of the liberal left

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I'm surprised you ask that question, it is a well known ploy of the liberal left
    Pathetic that a few people are turning this into some sort of right v left debate, it's simply down to right v wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Lmao, good answer, I bow to your wit

OK then, what about a killer whale?
    As in an Orca? Shamu was black and white. Your just obsessed with our strip, admit it.

......straight away, you make this a Left v Right argument.....?

I don't understand.....you confuse me at times.
    But in post number one of this thread you said, "why has it been kept secret for years, afraid the Right will kick off?"

So it was you who tried to make it left v right.

(BTW, as I understand it, it was kept out of the press because it was sub judice. The trials have ended and thus can be reported on.)
    Last edited by sevens_a_secret; 10-08-2017 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    As in an Orca? Shamu was black and white. Your just obsessed with our strip, admit it.
    Not really, I just want justice. A mouth full of teeth, is better than a beak

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Not really, I just want justice. A mouth full of teeth, is better than a beak
    Can't disagree with that sentiment.

My main points are Firstly, if Muslims make up 5% of the population, then why are they involved in 85% of the *** Grooming gangs and Secondly, has this been going on prior to the convictions but nothing done about it, or is a recent epidemic that is getting worse.
    It has been going on since the time of Mohammed 1,400 years ago. If it says in your holy book "Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other" and that a Muslim man is entitled to have *** with two types of women - his wives or "those his right hand possesseth (ie *** slaves)" and the prophet did it (who is held up as THE model of how a Muslim should interact with the world) then why should we be in any way surprised that "men of Pakistani origin" feel they are doing little wrong to gang rape non-Muslim women?

It's criminality sanctioned by religion - a stubbornly pernicious combination. Arresting these people will not make the issue go away, only a full blown public discussion about the role Islam plays in all of this will, which at least threads like this can help with.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast