+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T........ It just never, ever seems to stop

O/T........ It just never, ever seems to stop

I know I get accused of deliberately stirring it on here....but yet another story in the Guardian of an Asian "grooming" network, this time in Newcastle.......when does it ever end?.....and why is it always Asians?....plus, why has it been kept secret for years, afraid the Right will kick off?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ration-shelter

Apparently many many more are yet to be uncovered.
    Yesterday this was described as the "tip of the iceberg"

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I know I get accused of deliberately stirring it on here....but yet another story in the Guardian of an Asian "grooming" network, this time in Newcastle.......when does it ever end?.....and why is it always Asians?....plus, why has it been kept secret for years, afraid the Right will kick off?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ration-shelter
    A cultural (lack of) respect issue that has been driven by religion.

... Whilst the muslim religion continues to disrespect women and hold them of lower value than men the trashing of non muslim women will continue. Muslims will not change their religion, why should they; but if they wish to live in our society they need to adhere to our values or go and live in a country where the muslim religion prevails. That includes any born in the UK of muslim origin.

They are all scared of being labelled(Police MPs).As per usual they will use the "racist" card.It's about time that trump card was kicked into touch.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    They are all scared of being labelled(Police MPs).As per usual they will use the "racist" card.It's about time that trump card was kicked into touch.
    100% correct

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    100% correct
    It may surprise you to hear that as an established left wing thinker (on this site anyway) the only thing I would disagree with on this fred (up to here) is Irish Pete's reference to a TRUMP card!!!
    An additional point I would make is that some practising Muslims treat women generally, regardless of race, as of inferior status (but so do vast numbers of white males).
    Millions of practising Muslims are just as appalled by these crimes.
    Another question I have to ask is: what were the parents of these poor girls doing? I can state with confidence that this would never happen to a daughter of mine.

A colleague of mine was working in Bradford 4 weeks back on a TV film. He was awoken at 1.00am by 100+ Asian youths rioting and turning vehicles over in the car park protesting about the grooming documentary made by the same company. The Police were called and the incident hushed up as a Policeman said no point in arresting anyone the courts will do nothing about it!

My personal view is that this kind of stuff just adds fuel to the fire that multiculturalism on the grounds of religion most often doesnt work.

I live in a very multicultural country with a predominantly christian or agnostic / atheist population. We all get along very well for the most part. Usual drugs gangs etc.

As soon as them boggers from the Middle East get involved though it all goes to crap.

The only good religion is a peaceful one or a banned one.

The first 2 Asians jailed were back in Nov 1997......then an 8-year gap until 2 more in Feb 2005...by Nov 2008 it was 14 Asians (plus 4 non-Asians)

Aug 2011....we appear to have started an epidemic ...53/59

Dec 2013....100/111

Dec 2015....170/191

June 2017 (excluding the Newcastle 18).....248/285

My main points are Firstly, if Muslims make up 5% of the population, then why are they involved in 85% of the *** Grooming gangs and Secondly, has this been going on prior to the convictions but nothing done about it, or is a recent epidemic that is getting worse.

Sid's point about "many whites disrespect women" is simply not borne out in the figures. An ex-Blidworth miner slapping his missus because his potatoes are over-cooked, is not the same as joining a "gang" and loitering around outside the local Secondary School.

Edit - the first number is Asian Muslim, the second is total convictions
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 10-08-2017 at 01:17 PM.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast