+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: O/T........ It just never, ever seems to stop

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Kin ell, Tarquin's post.

I don't give a monkeys if you and your granddads were in the SAS, if you hold Nazi type views, that makes you a Nazi. Own it.

My grandad was in the old IRA fighting against the Black and Tans who went round Ireland beating up women and kids. That's one episode from British military history you won't hear talked about on Remembrance Day.
    My paternal great grandfather was from Cork ,an Irish republican who refused to fight in the " Great War " as I would have done if I was him . Please don't preach to me about the " Black & Tans " who where mainly men who had suffered the horrors of war and in many cases , shell shocked but in no way am I trying to justify what they did . I grew up with people with far less Irish in them than me but would jump on tables in certain pubs and belt out Irish republican songs . I am proud of my heritage but especially proud of my granddad ( who I never met and was in the Durham Light Infantry by the way ) . You accuse people on here of being " keyboard warriors " but there is no bigger example than yourself , people in glass houses and all that ! Anybody who as a different opinion to you is a " tosser " on here . I would also like you to upload a photo so I know who to avoid down the match but something tells you wouldn't be brave enough big fat warrior .

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    My paternal great grandfather was from Cork ,an Irish republican who refused to fight in the " Great War " as I would have done if I was him . Please don't preach to me about the " Black & Tans " who where mainly men who had suffered the horrors of war and in many cases , shell shocked but in no way am I trying to justify what they did . I grew up with people with far less Irish in them than me but would jump on tables in certain pubs and belt out Irish republican songs . I am proud of my heritage but especially proud of my granddad ( who I never met and was in the Durham Light Infantry by the way ) . You accuse people on here of being " keyboard warriors " but there is no bigger example than yourself , people in glass houses and all that ! Anybody who as a different opinion to you is a " tosser " on here . I would also like you to upload a photo so I know who to avoid down the match but something tells you wouldn't be brave enough big fat warrior .
    Big Fat Pie has already explained that he is not actually fat. The big fat I presume refers to his love of Notts.

Your disapproval of the keyboard warriors who call those who think differently 'tossers' can only be matched by those who call them 'tools', as you did me yesterday. Hypocrite!

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Big Fat Pie has already explained that he is not actually fat.
    Whatever next? Surely not that Elite_Pie isn’t actually elite.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Whatever next? Surely not that Elite_Pie isn’t actually elite.
    and you're no longer 60yrs a Pie

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    and you're no longer 60yrs a Pie
    Spot on Old_pie. I didn't think it through when I chose that. It's now 62, next year 63 etc etc

[QUOTE=navypie;38626351]My paternal great grandfather was from Cork ,an Irish republican who refused to fight in the " Great War " as I would have done if I was him . Please don't preach to me about the " Black & Tans " who where mainly men who had suffered the horrors of war and in many cases , shell shocked but in no way am I trying to justify what they did . I grew up with people with far less Irish in them than me but would jump on tables in certain pubs and belt out Irish republican songs . I am proud of my heritage but especially proud of my granddad ( who I never met and was in the Durham Light Infantry by the way ) . You accuse people on here of being " keyboard warriors " but there is no bigger example than yourself , people in glass houses and all that ! Anybody who as a different opinion to you is a " tosser " on here . I would also like you to upload a photo so I know who to avoid down the match but something tells you wouldn't be brave enough big fat warrior .[/QUOTE ]

You do know you should only use quotation marks when you're directly quoting what someone has said? I've never used either of those words or phrases on here.

And I find your obsession with finding out what I look like a bit of a concern tbh. I know what you ex army boys are like, you're after either a fight or a shag, maybe both.

[QUOTE=BigFatPie;38626482]
    I know what you ex army boys are like, you're after either a fight or a shag, maybe both.

Still no comment about any perceived threat. There is either nothing or something to be concerned about, sitting on the fence is not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Big Fat Pie has already explained that he is not actually fat. The big fat I presume refers to his love of Notts.

Your disapproval of the keyboard warriors who call those who think differently 'tossers' can only be matched by those who call them 'tools', as you did me yesterday. Hypocrite!
    Please read my posts carefully , I actually called you a complete tool which I thought was being kind .

Please read my posts carefully , I actually called you a complete tool which I thought was being kind .
    Say what you like about Vlad, he knew how to cuss up a storm. Today's nazis are big girls' blouses by comparison.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast