+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T........ It just never, ever seems to stop

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Oh come on smiffy, most of these girls were in care and the system failed them. Both in their upbringing and the law to protect them.

These Muslim scum targeted a vulnerable area, then the law let them down. Personally, I'd shoot the ****ers.
    My comment was a general attitude one. My last line was a condemnation of who they selected, vulnerable children.

So Sarah Champion, the Labour MP for Rotherham and member of Labour's Shadow Cabinet, dares to speak the truth about Pakistani men raping white girls.....and promptly gets booted to the back benches by Corbyn.

Obviously any criticism of Muslims is now banned in the Labour Party. I guess we already knew that, but yet more confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    So Sarah Champion, the Labour MP for Rotherham and member of Labour's Shadow Cabinet, dares to speak the truth about Pakistani men raping white girls.....and promptly gets booted to the back benches by Corbyn.

Obviously any criticism of Muslims is now banned in the Labour Party. I guess we already knew that, but yet more confirmation.
    Wrong... Sarah Champion resigned 'because of my very poor choice of words'. The group was identified as Pakistani when, in fact, 7 different nationalities were involved.
    She acknowledged that this was a bad mistake (as was her decision to run with the Daily Scum)

So Sarah Champion, the Labour MP for Rotherham and member of Labour's Shadow Cabinet, dares to speak the truth about Pakistani *****philes gangs, raping white children.....and promptly gets booted to the back benches by Corbyn.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-scandal.html

There... fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Wrong... Sarah Champion resigned 'because of my very poor choice of words'. The group was identified as Pakistani when, in fact, 7 different nationalities were involved.
    She acknowledged that this was a bad mistake (as was her decision to run with the Daily Scum)
    How many of the "7 nationalities" were white Sid?

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    How many of the "7 nationalities" were white Sid?
    I'm sure Sid will come up with his own answer but how disturbing is the reporting,

BBC - "Those prosecuted were from the Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish communities and mainly British-born, with most living in the West End of Newcastle."

So where did Carolann Gallon fit in to that lot? And her grandad says:

The 63-year-old said: “She was a victim and she should have been treated like one. They manipulated her. She didn’t know she was doing anything wrong.

And of course Sarah Champion would have been more accurate to say "Muslim" rather than .. stani but rather than deal with Corbyn's inaction (strange one that) it is better to vilify someone who's trying to point out where the root of the problem lies and a pity that the misjudgement has diverted attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I'm sure Sid will come up with his own answer but how disturbing is the reporting,

BBC - "Those prosecuted were from the Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish communities and mainly British-born, with most living in the West End of Newcastle."

So where did Carolann Gallon fit in to that lot? And her grandad says:

The 63-year-old said: “She was a victim and she should have been treated like one. They manipulated her. She didn’t know she was doing anything wrong.

And of course Sarah Champion would have been more accurate to say "Muslim" rather than .. stani but rather than deal with Corbyn's inaction (strange one that) it is better to vilify someone who's trying to point out where the root of the problem lies and a pity that the misjudgement has diverted attention.
    Quite frankly it's bloody PC gone mad. I'm sick to death with it and all the prats who preach it. Whats wrong in printing "Pakistani" -
    daren't you do it ? We use it to describe their test team. Surely it's no worse than Brit, Aussie, Windies etc. Is Carolann Gallon that kid with the half shaved head shown with the other mugshots? If she didn't know she was doing anything wrong then god help her.
    Last edited by seriouspie; 17-08-2017 at 11:56 AM.

[QUOTE=sevens_a_secret;38617437]

The Guardian piece you posted begins, "Blatant failures of political and police leadership contributed to the ***ual exploitation of 1,400 children in Rotherham over a 16-year period", so I'm clearly not the only one who thinks so. Might help you if you read the links you post in support of your view?

Oh the Guardian said? Must be true if it's in the left wing bible

Ô

She spoke the truth and gets punished by a man who told the Snowflake Generation that he was going to cancel their student debt.

Criticism of Muslims has been 'banned' for years - that's why these scum thought they were untouchable. Rotherham set the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Quite frankly it's bloody PC gone mad. I'm sick to death with it and all the prats who preach it. Whats wrong in printing "Pakistani" -
    daren't you do it ?
    I'm pretty sure it used to get filtered on here the same way that S****horpe did, I have no problem with writing or saying Pakistani. And I agree PC has gone mad to the point that it simply seems to hide the truth and therefore colours corrective action.

Still in another 30 years Muslims will be a majority in most positions of power and we'll all be bowing to Mecca and eager to claim our 70+ virgins. Fortunately I expect to be long gone.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast