+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: miles storey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

miles storey

Anyone else impressed with his directness ,skill and attitude last night . he appeared to be on it and must be pushing for a start .He was looking more like the player he was for ICT . dont think its a great idea to sell him as he is more of a player and gives better options than others.
    but what do i know its our management that need to decide , i am a fan of Derek but for some reason , and we have not fully found out storey never has had a run in the team and subsequently lost confidence , if he stays it could be a good season for him and subsequently us

I thought he looked pretty sharp and willing to get involved. Him and Greg Stewart both impressed when they were introduced.

Storey does deserve a run as I wasn't impressed with Maynard, a lot of huff and puff with zero end result. He certainly isn't a penalty box striker.

I thinks he deserves a chance, he has only started 2 games for us (17 as sub) but looks more of a threat than Maynard at the moment who has started 3 games so far and doesn't look like scoring anytime soon.

agreed

I think it would be stupid to punt him now. I think he is decent and offers something a bit different.He will come good if given a wee run. If he goes somewhere else especially for hee haw it could easily come back to haunt us.

He should have started last night, the boy needs confidence.
    He is ready.

This is his chance with Rooney out.

Stockley is a ƒucking albino giraffe

Storey deserves a chance especially with Stevie May in. There are different options now to try out and storey should be involved in that . We may find permutations which Miles can slot into

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    He should have started last night, the boy needs confidence.
    He is ready.

This is his chance with Rooney out.

Stockley is a ƒucking albino giraffe
    Stockley's position surely under threat now.

Name:  IMG_3626.jpg
Views: 1271
Size:  94.9 KB

To Partick.

Aye Done fingers crossed thats the 1 striker oot with May coming in and Rooney staying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast