+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ST Assaulted

Was your lad wagner at the game last night you bunch of weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    So no one punched he's pus then? ☹️

According to the Tele a man has now been charged with assault.

Quote Originally Posted by dundeeunitedfc83 View Post
    Was your lad wagner at the game last night you bunch of weirdos
    I have stuck up for ST in the past but cannot back him on this one. there was the tiniest of scuffles which he initiated and then went crying to the police about. For once I feel sorry for a blue nose as this guy getting charged really should have made a complaint to the police. Instead he brushed it off and its now him in the dock. Shocking from ST and his family who cannot have been truthful too.

As far as the company I keep I was getting a free five course meal, and a free ticket. No brainer!

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    According to the Tele a man has now been charged with assault.
    there was no punches thrown. shirts grabbed and ST fell over and looked a bit stupid in front of his family. Police only interested in hearing his side of the story. There was 14 of us kept in a room whilst they interviewed ST and his family. Police never asked any of us for a statement.

Quote Originally Posted by thefutureistangerine4 View Post
    I have stuck up for ST in the past but cannot back him on this one. there was the tiniest of scuffles which he initiated and then went crying to the police about. For once I feel sorry for a blue nose as this guy getting charged really should have made a complaint to the police. Instead he brushed it off and its now him in the dock. Shocking from ST and his family who cannot have been truthful too.

As far as the company I keep I was getting a free five course meal, and a free ticket. No brainer!
    I dont care what team the lad supports, but if its true that he was not the instigator, then if there are witnesses to this then you need to be gettin doon the road and speaking to the police!

This is absolutely the case. I advised the lad last night to make his own complaint as I thought this is what would happen due to the high profile of the 'victim'. What should have happened is that the whole thing should have been dismissed last night. It was absolutely minor.

The poor guy is getting slated now all over the media for 'assaulting' ST when that absolutely never happened.

Nothing surprises me about Police Scotland these days. Just like that missing man for a month? No one think about searching his house? As they are the "Police" they think they are something special. Pity they don't listen to the public and their insistence that they are always right makes you really hate them.

If someone he's been charged and your a witness I don't think speaking about incident on a message board is the done thing as far as the law goes tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Shame future wasn't caught up in the skirmish...

Can see the headlines 'Future assaulted by united supremo, will never stick up for him again on footy mad!'

Future was quoted as saying 'all the times I've stood up for Stephen, all the times I told myself Stephen is the answer and it's not his fault and it's all the big bad posters and moderators from Mad who ban me, it's all their fault'

😂
    Slight misrepresentation of my opinions offshore. I am not a fan of ST. I think he is unpleasant. I also think he has made some bad decisions. I just don't accept the over simplified pantomime villain of how he is portrayed on this forum by certain posters. I also think that until there is an alternative option with the means to improve us that we should try our best to stay united as a club. That to me seems a logical position to take.

I am not a witness but I was part of the group and have spoken to 3-4 eye witnesses and completely believe their story as they relayed it to me within seconds of the incident. We were all locked in a room for 20 mins whilst ST and family gave their version to the police. After that the police were not interested in any other accounts. None of the other witnesses were interviewed.

There is absolutely no legal issue with me commenting on a forum. Is it fair that social media is filled with false accounts about this Dundee fan assaulting ST and people calling for him to be jailed etc when it is a complete fabrication by ST?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)