+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ST Assaulted

Quote Originally Posted by thefutureistangerine4 View Post
    I am not a witness but I was part of the group and have spoken to 3-4 eye witnesses and completely believe their story as they relayed it to me within seconds of the incident. We were all locked in a room for 20 mins whilst ST and family gave their version to the police. After that the police were not interested in any other accounts. None of the other witnesses were interviewed.

There is absolutely no legal issue with me commenting on a forum. Is it fair that social media is filled with false accounts about this Dundee fan assaulting ST and people calling for him to be jailed etc when it is a complete fabrication by ST?
    Fair dos.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if the Procurator Fiscal decides to proceed

Quote Originally Posted by thefutureistangerine4 View Post
    Slight misrepresentation of my opinions offshore. I am not a fan of ST. I think he is unpleasant. I also think he has made some bad decisions. I just don't accept the over simplified pantomime villain of how he is portrayed on this forum by certain posters. I also think that until there is an alternative option with the means to improve us that we should try our best to stay united as a club. That to me seems a logical position to take.
    This comment makes too much sense and is too logical for this message board. Please take your sane views elsewhere.

This is really serious stuff. If what future says is true then Wagner and mates group should go to a station and give statements.

It's not about whichever club people support but there is a situation here where police are involved and the proper processes should be followed before anyone jumps to conclusions

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    This is really serious stuff. If what future says is true then Wagner and mates group should go to a station and give statements.

It's not about whichever club people support but there is a situation here where police are involved and the proper processes should be followed before anyone jumps to conclusions

Absolutely.

The future is tangerine4 is bang on with what happened.

Popped a line on the "Tonight" post last night having heard what happened, typical that ST managed to get us even more negative press for his actions - totally out of order what he did and to then to tell porkies to the police !

Hoping that this accusation shall be defended and the witnesses are able to provide the police with statements with what really happened in court.

ST not going to look good again!

What's SmedDUm got to say about the incident?

Surely he was at the Stephen Thompson & friends table

In the future there will be no due legal process and arrests, charges, trials and convictions will be carried out on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    What's SmedDUm got to say about the incident?

Surely he was at the Stephen Thompson & friends table
    Eh wiz greetin behind the goal

Worth remembering the great wee Jim's time as chairman ended because of an alleged assault.

Slight different circumstances though...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtdaawg View Post
    This comment makes too much sense and is too logical for this message board. Please take your sane views elsewhere.
    I think its pish

Quote Originally Posted by huntedbyafreak View Post
    In the future there will be no due legal process and arrests, charges, trials and convictions will be carried out on the internet

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)