+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Carvalho to Wet Spam

Carvalho to Wet Spam

Another one bites the dust!!!

How long had we been looking @ him?

You'll see my posts have been a tad down- happy pills suggested , even Viking raids to lighten the mood.
    But this is beyond a joke- no doubt there will be positive repliers but wake up to reality

This is a disaster waiting to happen- we have relegation form- when did we last win a proper game ? and our much vaunted defence does NOT keep clean sheets anymore.

5 incoming - not a chance unless it's goals conceded in the first 3 games.

Panic at Xmas- too late, a little & too late. Think TP will walk and save his never relegated tag...... but we have Megson- a hero once upon a time but today!!!??

We know who we are- we're too old , too poor to compete in this league.

Peace prophesy " mid- championship playing above ourselves" is going to happen.

But my consolation lies in a 6-1 bet for relegation- small and cold comfort but you have to make the best of it.

And that's not as easy as it sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingwarriorking View Post
    Another one bites the dust!!!

How long had we been looking @ him?

You'll see my posts have been a tad down- happy pills suggested , even Viking raids to lighten the mood.
    But this is beyond a joke- no doubt there will be positive repliers but wake up to reality

This is a disaster waiting to happen- we have relegation form- when did we last win a proper game ? and our much vaunted defence does NOT keep clean sheets anymore.

5 incoming - not a chance unless it's goals conceded in the first 3 games.

Panic at Xmas- too late, a little & too late. Think TP will walk and save his never relegated tag...... but we have Megson- a hero once upon a time but today!!!??

We know who we are- we're too old , too poor to compete in this league.

Peace prophesy " mid- championship playing above ourselves" is going to happen.

But my consolation lies in a 6-1 bet for relegation- small and cold comfort but you have to make the best of it.

And that's not as easy as it sounds.

Agree we need some fresh young new players as soon as possible.

However Carvalho has not yet signed for West Ham, although of course he may. There appears to be a huge difference between their offer and what his club are looking for. No surprise he prefers to move to London as most, stupidly, do. Their stadium would also be a plus for some.

I am not being positive but just realistic.

We need to relocate our ground to somewhere like Beaconsfield in Bucks.

We'd have no local opposition and players from far and wide would flock to us knowing they could live in a leafy suburb and shop in London easily.

We've grown up around here but to anyone from an impoverished background who's looking to better themselves an apartment in Smethwick and shopping at Merry Hill will feel like a backward step.

Let's do a Wimbledon and move darn sarf!

Viking undiscovered tribes in the Amazon know aboutpl your 6-1 bet backing us for relegation.

It's Iike you're sponsored by the betting industry.

"If you're annoyed with your team, back them by betting on relegation. It's win, win".

Not happening...
    Hammers are not happy with S Lisbo's £40 million no budge....plus they think he is not up to fitness levels....

We may have dodged one there......

Just wondered Viking - do you think your 6-1 bet for relegation is still a good one!!!

Looking at Viking's first post made me wonder also Yarm. What do you reckon Viking?

Viking is busy pillaging and will horn you later.

a bit more pillaging please

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Viking is busy pillaging and will horn you later.
    I am returned , my longship is beached & I am wassailing away having seen more hope than at the start of the window- and still 3.75 hours to go - a bit more pillaging for striker and CM.??
    Either way it's win win for me now. But yes am pleased with the window- there I've said it!!!!!
    COYB! COYB!! COYB!!!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)