+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stevie May

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Ha! That is minted. Think i'll buy my first shirt in quite a few years.
    No truth in the rumor that Sevco are chasing an unknown Portugese player called Pertofac

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Club have announced he is to be given the number 83

May

Should sell a few shirts

Got the marketing right for once!
    wow and AFC looking for a new commercial manager give the job to who came up with this idea

Quote Originally Posted by TartanIvor View Post
    wow and AFC looking for a new commercial manager give the job to who came up with this idea
    And there goes 300k straight back into AFC's pockets. Genius.

We got a free player!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TartanIvor View Post
    Brill idea spot on I may even buy one

Hope to **** he doesn't end up crocked. If fit he will be one of the best signings we have made over the last couple of decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Hope to **** he doesn't end up crocked. If fit he will be one of the best signings we have made over the last couple of decades.
    Im not sure why people are worried that he is going to end up crocked? Maynard had the same knee injury and nobody seems that worried about him getting crocked.

I would imagine AFC have checked that his knee injury is behind him considering they gave him a 4 year deal, if they weren't 100% sure I would have thought they would have given him a 1 or 2 year deal instead.

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    although a proper left back would be the icing on the Cake.
    The position that badly needs strengthened if we are to give Sellic a real challenge, Considine fine against weaker teams but he doesn't have Hayes in front of him so we should go and get someone who plays the postion naturally !!!

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    The position that badly needs strengthened if we are to give Sellic a real challenge, Considine fine against weaker teams but he doesn't have Hayes in front of him so we should go and get someone who plays the postion naturally !!!
    Theres a big expectation that Harvie will be our natural successor to Considine at Left Back.
    We wont be buying one.
    When he gets his opportunity no-one knows but may come if an injury prevails

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Im not sure why people are worried that he is going to end up crocked? Maynard had the same knee injury and nobody seems that worried about him getting crocked.

I would imagine AFC have checked that his knee injury is behind him considering they gave him a 4 year deal, if they weren't 100% sure I would have thought they would have given him a 1 or 2 year deal instead.
    Maynard isn't the great white hope (no offence intended) and he didn't cost £300k and he also isn't our top earner.

The club couldn't offer him 1/2yrs as he would have knocked it back.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Exactly this! Excited to see him in action this weekend

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast