+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fight

Fight

Almost got myself involved in fisticuffs today over a stupid traffic incident until my wife stepped in and saved me from a bleaching from a lad twenty years my junior. Got me thinking that the last time I threw a fist in anger must be at least fif**** years ago.

Anyone on here had a fight since 2002?

Quote Originally Posted by Airdrieman View Post
    Almost got myself involved in fisticuffs today over a stupid traffic incident until my wife stepped in and saved me from a bleaching from a lad twenty years my junior. Got me thinking that the last time I threw a fist in anger must be at least fif**** years ago.

Are you a phucking bizzie or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Airdrieman View Post

I haven't been in a fight since 2001 but had a couple of near incidents. One was in New York, walking home on a Saturday night with a German guy I'd met and this moron shouldered me and tried to start a fight. He was a fellow of fan! When he heard my accent he tried to be all pals - i told him to **** off. Another was in Japan - I got lost just outside Nagoya and three guys cornered me. Was a purely racist incident as they called me whitey, yankie etc (idiots). The threw a few lunches and I just dodged them (Krav Maga training - they were clearly untrained)). After a minute of this I got bored and went for some ramen.

Quote Originally Posted by England_First View Post
    Are you a phucking bizzie or something?
    Yes, that's what I am. By starting this thread I was hoping to compile a dossier of historic, unsolved assaults and breach of the peace incidents since 2002 and from there start investigations hopefully leading to arrests.

But you have found me out and scuppered my plan, you clever man.

Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    I haven't been in a fight since 2001 but had a couple of near incidents. One was in New York, walking home on a Saturday night with a German guy I'd met and this moron shouldered me and tried to start a fight. He was a fellow of fan! When he heard my accent he tried to be all pals - i told him to **** off. Another was in Japan - I got lost just outside Nagoya and three guys cornered me. Was a purely racist incident as they called me whitey, yankie etc (idiots). The threw a few lunches and I just dodged them (Krav Maga training - they were clearly untrained)). After a minute of this I got bored and went for some ramen.

And there lies the reason we call you Pampers, cos yer full of sh1te. 😐

I opened this thread expecting to read about the Motherwell game against St Johnstone, or even Rangers vs. Hibs today.

As for the OP, better to talk your way out of it than talk your way into it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    And there lies the reason we call you Pampers, cos yer full of sh1te. ��
    And now i know why they call you Andrex

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post

As for the OP, better to talk your way out of it than talk your way into it.....
    Trying to be clever eh? If at first you don't succeed....

I fought sleep the other night....and lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    And now i know why they call you Andrex

Because it's my name? 😮

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)