+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Motherwell and Aberdeen price deal

Motherwell and Aberdeen price deal

A pretty good deal all things considered but we could go further as some folk will find a tenner just too much. In an ideal world, I'd like to see our football priced at £8 for adults and say £4 for concessions. However that would required unilateral action by other clubs and that just won't happen.

Think price is geared to having no or very little need for coinage for cahange,also means turnstiles can cash up quicker and easier to carry notes when turnstiles have cashed up than to carry hundreds of coins that's just my opinion as to gate prices,club should be congratulated for trying to encourage fans to the cup tie.

Also a decent idea with the season tickets. I think something like that should be done long term between all the clubs in the spfl. It would encourage more people to travel to away games and that can only be a good thing. Also would make for a better atmosphere.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)