+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pre-Match View From Boro

Pre-Match View From Boro

i think a following of 2k for an early evening ko thats live on sky is brilliant we would have sold out if it had been a normal 3pm ko as for them bringing 4k for a similar game at the lane is b******s

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    i think a following of 2k for an early evening ko thats live on sky is brilliant we would have sold out if it had been a normal 3pm ko as for them bringing 4k for a similar game at the lane is b******s
    Anybody going? I will be sat infront of the box..........really looking forward to seeing how we face this challenge - can we rise to it, or will the bubble burst?

point would be a great result imo not going but enjoy the day ayam

So they would bring double here but only managed 2594 on opening day and at one their supposed promotion rivals at that

Take the rose tinteds off sunbeam

'and for me are the best of the three teams that came up'. Given that we won the league by four**** points that is hardly the most insightful piece of armchair punditry I've ever read.

I couldn't care a carrot about the size of our away support and to be fair, there is a few on there, who feel (as I do) that fans should not be asked to pay the ridiculous prices currently charged.
    On TV, travel, late Saturday evening k.o., silly prices - it amazes me we get as many going as we do.
    Overall, I thought they were a reasonable selection of views and nowhere near as confident as I thought they would be.
    At the end of the season, I expect them to be top two. Anything we get from this game, will be a bonus (IMHO).