+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: mccann/haber

mccann/haber

How did McCann get Haber back onside to put in his best ever performance in a Dee shirt?

Good management, players determination to stick one up the man? A bit of both?

He didn't duck the question when fat sally asked him on Bt sport.

Don't think there was any coming in from the cold with ph or The Bomber, em thinking ggh and noahs best pal.

So good management? Player desire? Lucky management? ****e opposition?

Em going A & B with B being being dragged oot o him by Mccann.

What did mcoist ask and what did McCann reply?

Quote Originally Posted by legendno9 View Post
    What did mcoist ask and what did McCann reply?
    Cant mind word for word but roughly

Mcoist asked why Haber hadn't been playing when he cud play like that

Nm replied that he didn't mind telling folk him and Marcus had issues/run ins but I know what he can do and I get so frustrated.

I wanted him to ram my words down my throat and show he was worthy of a place. I'm delighted for him.

imo NM managed to get the message across that the team could play without Haber, using Moussa instead. When Moussa got injured NM had already got Haber to realise that he could not be guaranteed his place and the rest is history.

Hopefully this shows the potential quality of NM and a degree of sophistication in managing players that PH didn't have. Wouldn't agree that Bomber had the same weakness but I don't know who Noah's best pal is!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    imo NM managed to get the message across that the team could play without Haber, using Moussa instead. When Moussa got injured NM had already got Haber to realise that he could not be guaranteed his place and the rest is history.

Hopefully this shows the potential quality of NM and a degree of sophistication in managing players that PH didn't have. Wouldn't agree that Bomber had the same weakness but I don't know who Noah's best pal is!
    I've loads of best pals but no impeccable sources

The fact der bomber has never been a 'manager' since he was bulleted from us speaks volumes.

No one knows what happened with GGH, der bomber was just being a pryck and showing complete lack of any management nous and NH just thought Habers application could be better.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post

I was thinking of big rab the car share friend��

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post

The fact der bomber has never been a 'manager' since he was bulleted from us speaks volumes.

No one knows what happened with GGH, der bomber was just being a pryck and showing complete lack of any management nous and NH just thought Habers application could be better.
    Em just jealous that meh best pal isnae as glamorous��

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post

Good management from McCann then?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I was thinking of big rab the car share friend��
    Forgot about that. I would have to mark that down as an example of caveman management style.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Good management from McCann then?
    Its just what you'd expect from a manager.
    Last edited by noahrab; 11-08-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)