+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets:

Season Tickets:

Not received mine thru the post. Apparently there are probs with the ticketing system. Anyone else, or have they just picked on me?

Had mine a while, I posted this on 29th July:

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Just got mine in the post along with the two freebie vouchers. I realise I'll be called a 'typical moaning Notts fan' for having a whinge about something given for free, but I'll go ahead anyway. The free soft drink voucher is only valid for August, September and October before kick off time. That means a half time coffee at a freezing January game is out of the question. Two moans about the 'Bring a friend' offer - firstly the voucher can't be redeemed on a match day so unless you pick the game in advance it means a separate trip to the ticket office. Secondly, it's limited to the age category on the ST, so I can't bring the person (daughter's boyfriend) who I am trying to get interested in watching Notts. This was waived when Big Al took over last year, disappointed it's back again.

On a positive note, I am delighted with the little plastic card that gives me entry to 23 league games. Bring it on!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Had mine a while, I posted this on 29th July:

Phoned them up several times and they just say that the ticketing system is down and they'll phone me back when it's up and running.

I would get there early, probably others in the same situation as yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    I would get there early, probably others in the same situation as yourself
    I was rather hoping to pic my S/T card up today or tomoz morning. After leaving a load of messages on the answering machine over the past couple of days and getting no response, I actually manage to talk to a human being @11 ish this morning but all he said was that the ticketing system was down and he would get back to me when it's up and running again and until it was, he could do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I was rather hoping to pic my S/T card up today or tomoz morning. After leaving a load of messages on the answering machine over the past couple of days and getting no response, I actually manage to talk to a human being @11 ish this morning but all he said was that the ticketing system was down and he would get back to me when it's up and running again and until it was, he could do nothing.
    Gumpy - I'm pretty sure that they'll let you in without a ticket if your S/T isn't ready in time....just take your receipt and a copy of a few e-mails with you before the match.

But he'll still need a ticket from ticket office even a free one to gain access, and to count for attendance figures and health n safety (daft I know).

Think it's been down for about 6hrs, just what you need before one of the biggest gates of the season when you can't pay on the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    Think it's been down for about 6hrs, just what you need before one of the biggest gates of the season when you can't pay on the gate.
    AH has been tweeting how "we're stuck" in a 3yr contract and it will be fixed "next season". Don't have that problem at the cinemas or theatres eh! And we've got the 4th best (edit-) HOME dressing rooms out of all the leagues so be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    AH has been tweeting how "we're stuck" in a 3yr contract and it will be fixed "next season". Don't have that problem at the cinemas or theatres eh! And we've got the 4th best (edit-) HOME dressing rooms out of all the leagues so be grateful.
    All sorted. Got a telling bone call @ 3pm and nipped down to collect it. Open till 8pm? must be having mucho problermos.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast