+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Donald Trump

O/T Donald Trump

How can you have any respect for a person in his position who "tweets" his actions and threats?

Scrub that, how can you have any respect for a person in his position who "tweets" full stop?

We are possibly on the verge of worldwide mass destruction and Trump is calling Kim Jong Un out on social media.

If the implications weren't so terrifying I'd laugh it off. After all, no one could be that stupid could they?

What can we expect from a man that gets home at 5pm and gets in his PJs, opens a bag of Doritos and watches the news the rest of the night, waiting for someone to criticize him so he can tweet about it while getting grease streaks all over his phone?

The man only cares about his brand. Even if you disagree about the platforms of Obama or George Bush or insert most politicians here, I think most can agree that they thought they were making decisions to better things. I don't think Trump thinks that far ahead. He got into politics for the payday after was out of it. Imagine how his real estate is going to do after he can raise the price to have his name on a building or hotel? What reality TV offers is he going to get after his term or terms are over?

Didn't vote for him or Hilary and glad to say I didn't. This country is in comical shape. Though there may not be much of it left unless somebody takes his phone away from him.

Yep. We've got the big tough guy brandishing his power.

Don't f@@k with us or we will annihilate you, regardless.

Sorry mich but your country tends to breed war hungry, gung ho power mad leaders.

More disturbing is these war worshippers are constantly voted in.

Hey, don't fu(k with the good ol' U S of A.

Nothing'good'will'come'from'this.Sooner'or'later'o ne'will'have'to'put'up'or'shut'up.
    Could'be'1914'over'again

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Yep. We've got the big tough guy brandishing his power.

Don't f@@k with us or we will annihilate you, regardless.

Sorry mich but your country tends to breed war hungry, gung ho power mad leaders.

More disturbing is these war worshippers are constantly voted in.

Hey, don't fu(k with the good ol' U S of A.
    Looking back that looks a bit personal

That wasn't the intention.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Nothing'good'will'come'from'this.Sooner'or'later'o ne'will'have'to'put'up'or'shut'up.
    Could'be'1914'over'again
    1914?

Wouldn't be too bad for your lot, you'd be celebrating your one and only title in four years time, thanks to football not being taken too seriously after The Great War

Nothing will ever compare to the horrors of WW1.

What with drones controlled from miles away and missiles turning left at the traffic lights to get to their target, will there be a need for soldiers on the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Looking back that looks a bit personal

That wasn't the intention.
    No thays alright. I 100% agree with it. I think part of it is that the US hasn't fought a full scale war on our soil since the Civil War in the 1860s. Since then, we've had an attack here and there on our soil but every other war has been fought elsewhere.

We are fortunate that that has been the case. But I also think that the direct witnessing of the terror of war would breed a different outlook for many Americans.

People mourn events like 9/11 and they were incredibly terrible. But events like that happen much more frequently when you're in a war.

Trump is just trying to get into a dick measuring contest. That's how he lives his life. Hillary is a war monger but from the Kissinger model.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    Nothing will ever compare to the horrors of WW1.

What with drones controlled from miles away and missiles turning left at the traffic lights to get to their target, will there be a need for soldiers on the ground?
    Not'for'the'military,but'think'of'the'cost'in'inno cent'lives.It'will'make'WW2'look'like'a'picnic

Anyone remember the old "Atomic Clock" - at least I think that's what it was called? It was "invented" by agroup of scientists I think and was an attempt to measure how close the World was getting to a full scale nuclear war. I think at the time of the Cuban missile crisis it got to 3 minutes to 12 O'clock (12 O'clock being zero hour, as it were).

I'm hoping that Trump is a mainly bag of wind, but I think he could be provoked by Kim Jong Ill (who I think is a Grade A nutcase), so I'm suggesting that the Atomic Clock is at 5 to 12.

On a separate note, as soon as I heard that Trump had been elected I tried to put a bet on with Bet365 that he wouldn't last the term / he would be assignated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)