+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yiadom Transfer Off

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Send him art on loan to Hartlepool or sumweer ! His burnt his bridge here nar Fkim

See if Hecky treats him like he did Hammill

Doubt it. Hecky has more double standards than Michael Gove

So more wasted time on this deal they thought it was nailed on and just waiting for the cheque in their greasy Palm instead of getting the French deal sorted

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    See if Hecky treats him like he did Hammill
    I doubt that , earlier today Hecky said along the lines , if he stays here I hope the fans will back him , I think Hecky cud drop a ballack here if he does play him
    ! Different situation to Hammil I think , that tantrum against his boss in front of a full ground embarrased Hecky , i don't think he will let it go either !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I doubt that , earlier today Hecky said along the lines , if he stays here I hope the fans will back him , I think Hecky cud drop a ballack here if he does play him
    ! Different situation to Hammil I think , that tantrum against his boss in front of a full ground embarrased Hecky , i don't think he will let it go either !

& that interview by Yiadom on Sky in front of the whole nation was an insult & embarrassment to the club
    Not in the same league as Hammill who at least was showing some fire for being substituted & not trying to screw then club
    If Hecky isn't man enough to let it drop then he's a fool
    Didn't Hammill apologise?

It's very strange one this. Usually when a player is close to leaving it's on the official website that the player has been given permission to speak to the so called buying club.
    In this case silence!

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    & that interview by Yiadom on Sky in front of the whole nation was an insult & embarrassment to the club
    Not in the same league as Hammill who at least was showing some fire for being substituted & not trying to screw then club
    If Hecky isn't man enough to let it drop then he's a fool
    Didn't Hammill apologise?
    I never saw the interview on Sky did anyone ? Can somebody find it ? I agree not in the same league as Hammil , never thought he was owt special either, don't know if Hammil apologised either , Both out of order in different ways fo me

I agree he hasn't played well at all yet, he was toilet at Brizzle!
    He has shown two fingers to our club with that Interview and trying to force a transfer, much worse than what Adam did against Newcastle and he did apologise.
    Hecky needs to put his foot down here and play young Pearson against Ipswich and leave Yids out of the squad! Let him play with the u23's for a while he doesn't deserve to play.

Agree Perky, we now have options in all positions not just midfield

Only way he can redeem himself is by signing a new deal. No way back otherwise for me.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast