+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yiadom Transfer Off

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I never saw the interview on Sky did anyone ? Can somebody find it ? I agree not in the same league as Hammil , never thought he was owt special either, don't know if Hammil apologised either , Both out of order in different ways fo me
    There you go

18-10-2016, 11:14 PM #3

EastStandRed

Not very clear....

Says gutted about tonight's result, Sheer frustration and was by know means meant to be disrespectful when I came off so I hold my hands up sorry.
    Thanks for the support tonight was great as always from the fans

18-10-2016, 10:56 PM #6
    Romared

Well done Hammil , gerrin withi job nar and mek amends ! As for Kent !!!!! Rather have Harry Chapman , to be fair to Kent he does his best to get forward , always seems to over run the ball tho , i like him after Harry Chapman

"don't know if Hammil apologised either"
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 11-08-2017 at 09:01 PM.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  11.0 KB
    Sky seem to think the deal is possibly still on.

I think we need to manage this with some common sense .

If he's failed a medical then it's our responsibility and duty of care to ensure the problem is diagnosed and the correct medical treatment given , we are paying his wages after all .

If the deals collapsed on personal terms then we need to sit down with the player and his agent and secure some sort of short term plan .

He's one of the best players at the club , throwing him under a bus doesn't solve the problem it only makes it a bigger problem and nobody comes out a winner .

There's nothing that can't be resolved here with a bit of compromise and common sense .

The squad isn't brimming with championship defenders at the moment , we need him and he clearly still needs us tonight as things stand .

And what good would signing a new deal do ? Sweet talk for a few months ? It would just be a gesture to try and redeem himself to the fans , get rid quick , he shouldn't play again for us .

And what good would signing a new deal do ? Sweet talk for a few months ? It would just be a gesture to try and redeem himself to the fans , get rid quick , he shouldn't play again for us .
    Roma

Every player at the club is for sale , the plan is to sell players .

When I hear the club come out and say nobody is leaving this club because we are building a squad to take us places and we want to keep our better players then fine .

If the deals collapsed and we still have a quality defender on our books then he plays , not tomorrow I'll agree but definitely on tuesday or the next game after that .

What's he exactly done here ? an interview to put himself in the shop window , the club would have sold him anyway regardless .

Treble my money and into the PL , can you blame him ?

What's there to stop here for anyway , meagre wages playing for a tin pot club ?

Meagre wages ? Not what our HC says best deal ever ?
    He's tied his colours to the mast , definately no way back for him , other players will have noticed how he has behaved , some may think twice now ? And be grateful , get rid of him out of the club as soon as possible , he's made it clear he doesn't want to be here ? Let someone who wants to be here and play have a chance , wasting time and money otherwise

Can't imagine some of you would be so forgiving if this had happened with Wednesday the potential buyer.???
    Would you still be saying " What's he done here????"
    Is it no different to what Winnall did?

(Go on then.........,Honest answers chaps?)

Nose cut off or not, he was walking away from us at a crucial time having seen us on our knees,
    Badly advised or not, HIS PLUMS WERENT IN THE VICE on Tuesday nights interview and we all know it.
    Can't imagine many clubs will come in for him if he's failed a medical, Championship or above. There's history with failed medical ruining careers.....( Didn't Asa Hartford have a problem with summation similar?).
    Hope it isn't career threatening, I'm not celebrating either waŷ, he has a career and no one wants people to have that career damaged. I wouldn't want that at all.
    Sometimes though, the football gods smite down the people who are prepared to bit the hand that fed them.

I'd put him on gardening leave for 4 weeks. Time to think and reflect.

Imagine what Fergie or Clough have done if he'd disrespected the club by listening to his advisers and saying "I want away" on SKY?

Meagre wages ? Not what our HC says best deal ever ?
    He's tied his colours to the mast , definately no way back for him , other players will have noticed how he has behaved , some may think twice now ? And be grateful , get rid of him out of the club as soon as possible , he's made it clear he doesn't want to be here ? Let someone who wants to be here and play have a chance , wasting time and money otherwise
    Best deal ever , if was offered anything like COG was alelegedly on he might have thought about it .

Get him moved on is fine by me but sticking him in the stiffs for a year is just plain barmy .

We've all dropped a bollox in our lives haven't we at some point ?
    Last edited by animallittle3; 12-08-2017 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Can't imagine some of you would be so forgiving if this had happened with Wednesday the potential buyer.???
    Would you still be saying " What's he done here????"
    Is it no different to what Winnall did?

(Go on then.........,Honest answers chaps?)

Nose cut off or not, he was walking away from us at a crucial time having seen us on our knees,
    Badly advised or not, HIS PLUMS WERENT IN THE VICE on Tuesday nights interview and we all know it.
    Can't imagine many clubs will come in for him if he's failed a medical, Championship or above. There's history with failed medical ruining careers.....( Didn't Asa Hartford have a problem with summation similar?).
    Hope it isn't career threatening, I'm not celebrating either waŷ, he has a career and no one wants people to have that career damaged. I wouldn't want that at all.
    Sometimes though, the football gods smite down the people who are prepared to bit the hand that fed them.

I'd put him on gardening leave for 4 weeks. Time to think and reflect.

Imagine what Fergie or Clough have done if he'd disrespected the club by listening to his advisers and saying "I want away" on SKY?
    Its not a case of forgiving is it , it's a case of managing it professionally .

Fergie would have given him an almighty *******ing and that would have been the end of it , like he did with Paul Scholes early in his career .

Feck knows what Cloughie would have done , somewhere between punching him and kissing him most probably .

If the Winnall deal had fallen through then it's fallen through just the same , manage it professionally and find a win win solution .

Managing by punishment is not the professional way .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 12-08-2017 at 12:04 AM.

Managing it professionally like Conor did, and Bree ( a very young lad) did? Nah.
    It works both ways does professionalism.

Badly advised or not, he did the shot to camera.
    Professionally putting the middle finger up to the club, fans and owner.
    He knew the move was going to happen, either Swansea or Them. Eventually before the end of August.
    And he still put his face in the shot.
    Not very professional.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast