+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yiadom Transfer Off

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yiadom Transfer Off

According to Alan Nixon - No reason given as yet.

Well buggar me

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Well buggar me

Is it compulsory?

No Exile. It was just the shock mate. What do you think 'll happen now? If I were Hecky i'd bench him and play Mccarthy n' Pearson. Let him try n' broker another move or fight for his place. Either way Yiadom been left wi tail between his legs. May even sign a new deal n' apologise like kid did at Burton. Stranger things have happened in the Barnsley F.C soap opera.

Send him art on loan to Hartlepool or sumweer ! His burnt his bridge here nar Fkim

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Send him art on loan to Hartlepool or sumweer ! His burnt his bridge here nar Fkim

See if Hecky treats him like he did Hammill

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    See if Hecky treats him like he did Hammill
    I doubt that , earlier today Hecky said along the lines , if he stays here I hope the fans will back him , I think Hecky cud drop a ballack here if he does play him
    ! Different situation to Hammil I think , that tantrum against his boss in front of a full ground embarrased Hecky , i don't think he will let it go either !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I doubt that , earlier today Hecky said along the lines , if he stays here I hope the fans will back him , I think Hecky cud drop a ballack here if he does play him
    ! Different situation to Hammil I think , that tantrum against his boss in front of a full ground embarrased Hecky , i don't think he will let it go either !

& that interview by Yiadom on Sky in front of the whole nation was an insult & embarrassment to the club
    Not in the same league as Hammill who at least was showing some fire for being substituted & not trying to screw then club
    If Hecky isn't man enough to let it drop then he's a fool
    Didn't Hammill apologise?

I have my own thoughts why he may have failed a medical but will keep it to myself until we know the real reason.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast