+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mersin on Sky predictions

Mersin on Sky predictions

Spurs to beat us 3-0 and Rafa gone by Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Well he can **** off.

I think it'll be 1-2 spuds sadly but we'll give a good account of ourselves.

Rafa will be here till Jan at minimum if he's not back again in Jan then maybe in Feb but not by Xmas.

Merson is a **** and hates any success of anybody apart from Arsenal, he can **** off.

All that drink and drugs must have addled his brain

I'd like to see what he forecast last time we played Spuds, last game of our previous time in Prem.

Meson's even a bigger tosser than he was when he was on the "pop"

Nothing wrong with Merson. He's a good pundit who just happens to have a mindset of doom for Newcastle.
    Let's be fair to him, he's not been too far off with what he's said on many occasions but cannot, (like all pundits) be correct on all.

He could be a mile out this time around and I hope he is, but then again, if you read into something like the story appears to read like, then it edges towards his thoughts.

I think he basically tries to call it as he genuinely perceives it and let's face it, many Newcastle fans have called it far worse in predictive terms.

I know we need a quality striker but I don't think Merson has looked into what I think will be our first eleven.He said we are basically using the players that got us relegated.Gayle,Murphy,Ritchie,Atsu,Merino,Lejuene are just some that weren't here when we were relegated.

I know we need a quality striker but I don't think Merson has looked into what I think will be our first eleven.He said we are basically using the players that got us relegated.Gayle,Murphy,Ritchie,Atsu,Merino,Lejuene are just some that weren't here when we were relegated.
    What? A football pundit who hasnīt done his research? Well, I never.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)