+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ifollow - Comms and Action

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Sounds like a few have/are having hiccups with ifollow (EFL twitter) there's a live chat on when you are signed in for any questions
    That only works before the game in my experience Topsy. Once the match has started they do display that they've stopped responding but for some bizarre reason they leave the bubble ont screen

Is there a full game on yet because I can't see one?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Is there a full game on yet because I can't see one?
    I'm not sure that you can see the full game unless you have the full package Topsy. Then I thought that I'd chack before I wrote that and I can't see the full match either.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I'm not sure that you can see the full game unless you have the full package Topsy. Then I thought that I'd chack before I wrote that and I can't see the full match either.
    I have the full package that's why I'm asking, club might not have put any on yet and they might not but I'll wait and see before I e-mail anyone, I don't like moaning you know

I don't recall the full game being mentioned in the full package details..

Live commentary
    Full match replays
    Video highlights
    Behind the scene contents
    Weekly club news letter

They put Chesterfield game on so when they find time they might put others on so will have to wait for the club (they need more staff)

Southend full game is now on, I don't need to email them now

Going to try this tomorrow. Sounds a bit complicated getting both pics and comms. Can you just get the pics and crowd noise in sync? If so, how?

And also, if on Android or iPad does it have to be watched through the official app or is it on Chrome etc??

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Going to try this tomorrow. Sounds a bit complicated getting both pics and comms. Can you just get the pics and crowd noise in sync? If so, how?

And also, if on Android or iPad does it have to be watched through the official app or is it on Chrome etc??
    Hi ragingpup,
    The live pictures automatically are shown with stadium noise

You'll need the efl app it's free and through play store. You'll have to scroll down to find RUFC but it's worth it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast