+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jesus wept

Jesus wept

How many more forwards do we need. I'm stalled of signing forwards, it's forwards this and forwards that. We've already got 2 of the highest scorers in the country in Bradshaw and hedges. 2 in 2 means they'll both finish on 56 each with cup runs.
    Greedy Barnsley fans

He'll go straight into side too ffs!!! Whats Hecky playing at

On that basis I expect him to get 57 plus if not, in booing that hard I'll follow through.

I once farted n' followed through in West Stand when we beat Burnley in last minute in cup. I had to wipe my ar53 with my boxer shorts n left em' in West Stand bogs. Always remember gruff voice saying " fuc kin' ell' is tha avin' a wa nk in theer or sumat"

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I once farted n' followed through in West Stand when we beat Burnley in last minute in cup. I had to wipe my ar53 with my boxer shorts n left em' in West Stand bogs. Always remember gruff voice saying " fuc kin' ell' is tha avin' a wa nk in theer or sumat"
    What were you doing in the wimmins bogs ?

And we're you, with your clarts on your head and a bungles finger hanging down your nose like baldricks mousetrap?

Trying to get rid of my kecks So that was a butch lesbian Acido