+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Derby team to play Wolves

The reason we have so many players is because most of the players we have bought have not been living up to their full potential and has cost most of the other managers their jobs because they have made poor recruitment and have judged wrong that we need more players added on to what we got and couldn't get the best out of them and haven't been bothered in selling but rather been more interested in the adding department, which has caused the upset of balance in the team morale and given us players in all sorts of different styles to work with which are suited for different types of managers and left us in a right puddle and gives us a hard task to shift.

I like the idea of Vydra and Nugent up front with Martin on the bench but I doubt Rowett will do it.

I would like us to go 3 at the back with Wisdom as the 3rd CB but we need two CDM's then wbich needs Thorne to be fit. Then play Forsyth and Anya as wing backs?

Depends on if Rowett is the experimental type we shall see....

Experimental, I doubt it unless he gets complacent!!

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Experimental, I doubt it unless he gets complacent!!
    Complacent! We already felt that against Sunderland last week.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    I like the idea of Vydra and Nugent up front with Martin on the bench but I doubt Rowett will do it.

I would like us to go 3 at the back with Wisdom as the 3rd CB but we need two CDM's then wbich needs Thorne to be fit. Then play Forsyth and Anya as wing backs?
    I like the idea of wing backs. To facilitate that we would need players with the brain to automatically drop in and cover and the likes of Thorne and Huddleston more than capable in that department.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    I like the idea of wing backs. To facilitate that we would need players with the brain to automatically drop in and cover and the likes of Thorne and Huddleston more than capable in that department.
    There was a time, not so long ago, when - long term injuries aside - the team would have picked itself.
    We seemed to do better then and players seemed clearer about what was expected of them.
    Either way...a decent draw at Sunderland and avoiding our usual lower division cup crisis until the weather intervened last week...so let's hope for a case of onwards and upwards and a happy Saturday five o'clock. Hoping for a victory...expecting a hard fought draw.

Carson
    Wisdom Keogh Davies
    Thorne Huddleston
    Anya Johnson Forsyth
    Vydra
    Nugent

Thorne I wish...

We go one down early on, hang on against an impressive Wolves, then, low and behold, we nick a late goal!! 1-1.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)