+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dressing Room

New Dressing Room

Name:  Dressing Room.JPG
Views: 1237
Size:  40.6 KB

I'm sure Old_pie will have a moan but personally, I give 10/10 for the reasons for doing this and the end product.

AH talks you through the new dressing room on the NCFC twitter site. Link below.

https://twitter.com/Official_NCFC?re...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Very nice.
    Wonder if the players sit under a "Great" who played in the position the current player plays in. Could well be a little inspirational.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Very nice.
    Wonder if the players sit under a "Great" who played in the position the current player plays in. Could well be a little inspirational.
    Like that 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post

I'm sure Old_pie will have a moan but personally, I give 10/10 for the reasons for doing this and the end product.

AH talks you through the new dressing room on the NCFC twitter site. Link below.

I have no idea how JS managed to have any success with us. Now I don't know how much AH has got to spend and I don't know if he's spent all he can on the main priority, but I tell you what, the agent of the next player we try to get will up the price when they see that.

However he's also showcased Paragon so maybe he's hoping that the Dark Side and the Sheep might want their facilities done up - I mean you can't go round with a home dressing room worse than a basement club can you? And as I understand it there are also 17 clubs in the top flight in that position, though I've no idea how they can have got there with crappy changing rooms.

Wow...just WOW....seriously awesome

Very nice.
    What a great idea. 👍

Players would have to sit under their inspirational player wearing headsets and those VR goggle things. They would be required to watch a Pathe News type 20 minute clip of the "Great" in action while a subliminal message from Uncle Colin would be played to each player encouraging them to play to the best of their ability. Of course the tape would have to be voiced over when the players name was mentioned just in case a Slaterism pops out.
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 11-08-2017 at 09:05 PM.

Very nice.
    Nice thought, but I suspect mentioning the name 'Don Masson' would get more blank expressions than inspired ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I have no idea how JS managed to have any success with us. Now I don't know how much AH has got to spend and I don't know if he's spent all he can on the main priority, but I tell you what, the agent of the next player we try to get will up the price when they see that.
    Takes a real pessimist to see a brand new great looking dressing room as a negative in signing new players...

Shame we unveiled it on the same day as Man City did there's though...

Agree with Elite on the ex Notts players thing, none of them will know or probably care about any past players we had before they were alive.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post

It is a resounding 10/10 and is up there with the likes of Inter Milan/AC Milan and Borussia Dortmund, as I've been in those changing rooms.

If you want to aspire to be the best then you have to have the best facilities and environment to nurture this.

Investment in the clubs facilities for a positive improvement is something that should be praised.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast