+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 16 Mill bid for Wood

Not sure we know what the plan is for the rest of the season

Fully respect that Tich, I'm not saying get rid of Wood, just would like more options in formations but as you have said we don't know what TC will do for the rest of the season and we have to start somewhere.

Hopefully once the team gels we might get more options. I was happy with last nights result though.

Id take the money. Theres bound to be another striker around who can miss sitters and knock a few in off his arse

A few rumours floating about that we are looking at Macontract on loan, whom is currently only earning a miserly 45k per week for doing nowt.

im pissing myself reading this thread, everyone´s 3M donkey from last season.fickle ****ers.

Quote Originally Posted by españablanco73 View Post
    im pissing myself reading this thread, everyone´s 3M donkey from last season.fickle ****ers.
    Fair play blanco - milk it for all it's worth!

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    Totaly agree with you keeping him !
    Hes not good enough to play for the Clarets ..

Quote Originally Posted by ColombianWhite View Post
    Just say No
    We are Leeds - stay, get us promoted and we will be bigger again,than these Mickey Mouse clubs
    Burnley Brighton etc
    MOT
    Another deluded dirty Leeds fan who still thinks his Club are Massive whilst performing in the lower divisions over the last decade or so.. ..lol
    Looks like Leeds are becoming a feeder club for the super Clarets Columbian..

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Tichi read my reply, then you and wtf will both stop misunderstanding my original post about it
    Clive, I fully understand your point. My point (and that of Tich (how many times is it possible to say that!😉?)) is that there isn't a desperate need for a Wood replacement, there isn't a likely replacement even if one were needed, and there'd be no financial incentive if we have to spend all that we would realise from selling.

That being said, who knows what will happen in the crazy world of Leeds United.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Another deluded dirty Leeds fan who still thinks his Club are Massive whilst performing in the lower divisions over the last decade or so.. ..lol
    Looks like Leeds are becoming a feeder club for the super Clarets Columbian..
    If yous now sell your 2nd best player after Andre Gray and gather up another 10 mil or so, we might take your bid seriously. Radz dosent recognise 'quick quid'

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)