+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: 16 Mill bid for Wood

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    I know. I was obviously overcome with emotion or maybe that the first use was possessive thereby correctly having an 's' so, having used that, I evidently carried on with incorrect usage for the remainder? Naturally, I feel frustrated and annoyed with myself and will go forthwith to check my academic certificates to ensure that I am suitably qualified to continue posting in this forum (or, if I also used the other board as well then maybe fora? no wait, the correct plural of forum is, in fact, forums; but I'm sure you knew that).

Thank you so very much for clarify the situation and for correcting my inexcusable error.
    Lol........and you edited your (above) post too due to an error! 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Lol........and you edited your (above) post too due to an error! ��
    To be fair, that was only for a comma but enjoy your pedantry while you may.

Quote Originally Posted by gupt13 View Post
    Linton White was a poster living in a dream world of lies and deceit. She was gorgeous, had Ferrari's and a huge pad whilst she (apparently) lived the life of luxury. When she got caught out and it hit the fan things got a tad naughty and (correct me if I'm wrong folks) she (no real idea who it was) died also?

I mentioned Pat in another thread (see Pats corner) and Barney was a really nice guy who'd take things personally and spit his dummy out regularly before sloping back at a later time, everybody really liked the guy. Both died within a short time of each other.

Then there was Skippy (sad cnut) any all his pseudonyms, I used to laugh my nads off at that sad acts drivel and drug induced bowlocks lol
    Didn't she die in a bizarre lift based accident?! Bit Spinal Tap. Yes, it was pat who fell for her in a big way. She had an executive box at Elland road and full on facebook page. Cuckoo!!

For those who actually met pat, bless him, you'll never forget his electric self heating bodywarmer. Also looked a bit like a ginger Eduard Delacroix out of the Green Mile!

Forgot about skippy, the king of stats and how it should be played.

Deal done looks like Bridcutt next one out.

I'm very dissapointed nobody is remembering me with endearing fondness on this thread. Anyway, players come and go always have always will, I doubt v much Wood will ever score anything near thirty in a season ever again, he'll do the same as Rhodes move a couple of times for over inflated fees earn some big wages and end up back in the championship. Strikers at twenty five years of age stepping up to the prem very rarely succeed, eigh**** months ago most of us would have driven him anywhere for a couple of million he can and will be replaced. At that sort of money I wish we had two of him to sell

Bridcutt forest and doukara rangers

Quote Originally Posted by thestiffler View Post
    I'm very dissapointed nobody is remembering me with endearing fondness on this thread. Anyway, players come and go always have always will, I doubt v much Wood will ever score anything near thirty in a season ever again, he'll do the same as Rhodes move a couple of times for over inflated fees earn some big wages and end up back in the championship. Strikers at twenty five years of age stepping up to the prem very rarely succeed, eigh**** months ago most of us would have driven him anywhere for a couple of million he can and will be replaced. At that sort of money I wish we had two of him to sell
    Welcome back Stiff and all......post when we're winning you only post when.... OK will get my coat

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Welcome back Stiff and all......post when we're winning you only post when.... OK will get my coat
    howdo pal, hearing a 6mil bid for Gestede has been rebuffed from Boro today, was one of Orta's when he was there so probably genuine interest, also a bid gone in for a youngster from Holland Jay Roy Grot u19 international

Good to see another old f@rt making an appearance on here stiff

Its getting like an old folks home on ere

Where u been hiding Stiff?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)