+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: Middlesbrough v The Mighty Blades

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    Disagree but that's what life is all about. Opinions. Difference in class is showing tonight massively.
    So much class that they didn't have a serious shot on goal all game.

Bad header, bad keeping, bad linesman- the game in a nutshell

Not too bad - if Bash hadn't made two errors, one after the other, we would have got a draw - against an expensive and clearly better individual team. Then, if the completely incompetent linesman on the far side had done his job - we could even have got a win!

Having said all that - the better team won - and I can now take off my "lucky" underpants!

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    Disagree but that's what life is all about. Opinions. Difference in class is showing tonight massively.
    They were better but it doesn't disguise the fact keeper was at fault for the goal or the fact we should have got a point but for a Lino that can't do his job. We'll do ok in this div if officials do their job correctly

Robbed by an official.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Not too bad - if Bash hadn't made two errors, one after the other, we would have got a draw - against an expensive and clearly better individual team. Then, if the completely incompetent linesman on the far side had done his job - we could even have got a win!

Having said all that - the better team won - and I can now take off my "lucky" underpants!
    They certainly ran out....................of luck Ronnie.

Work to be done, thought they were sharper and we have to learn, quickly, that we will not have as much time on the ball as last year.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post

Do you need the chisel Ron ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Second best today but should be 1-1 what a terrible decision. Linesman bottled it.
    I really thought we were the best team in the second half. . I could have played in goal.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I really thought we were the best team in the second half. . I could have played in goal.
    But would you have come and cleared the lot out or stayed on your line GB?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I did,after the formation was changed,and Samir Billy Freeman went off.

Boro's wingbacks were far superior to ours,Friend and Christie so much pace and power.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast