+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea v Burnley

Full 90 minutes on SkySports 402 tonight 8.30.

I was just going to look for that Sinkov, got to be better than MOTD with Lineker and his side kicks rambling on about poor old Chelsea.

Double delight with the stewards in the bottom 3 with no points-

Congratulations on your win,I thought that my ears was playing me up when our announcer gave out the half time scores and you was three nil up

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    Congratulations on your win,I thought that my ears was playing me up when our announcer gave out the half time scores and you was three nil up
    Thanks Chalky, also thought I was in a dream when I was listening to it. Nice win for you today fella

Yes Dyche, played 2 with no points

Fantastic win and thoroughly deserved ... Well played the Clarets.. A bonus three points to start the season ..

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Well Done Burnley, we deserved that, it was great to see most of the Chelsea players having hissy fits, lucky to only have 2 sent off.
    Thanks ALto
    Didn't get back till the game was over and amazed at the score. Looks like D4 came good, getting Cahill sent off and setting up Sam for number 3. BBC gave MoM to Vokes with Tarks running him very close. Is that how you saw it?

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    Double delight with the stewards in the bottom 3 with no points-
    My neighbour, the Blackburn ST holder has just arrived home. His verdict, "Effing ****e, absolutely effing awful, Donny played us off the park, we're effing worse now than when that effing Coyle was there".

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Fantastic win and thoroughly deserved ... Well played the Clarets.. A bonus three points to start the season ..
    Almost matched last years away record already
    Sounds like we outplayed them for the first half at least.
    Does that make us Champions now??

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Thanks ALto
    Didn't get back till the game was over and amazed at the score. Looks like D4 came good, getting Cahill sent off and setting up Sam for number 3. BBC gave MoM to Vokes with Tarks running him very close. Is that how you saw it?
    Only see bits as the stream I had was not very good, as Sinkov has stated above, the full 90 is on Sky at 20:30, if you cannot get that see MOTD for all the soppy excuses them on there will give Chelsea, as for D64 he did very very well, it was backs to the wall when he was subbed and we looked bereft without him at times.

A team playing worse after Coyle has left ? Does your neighbour need specsavers Sinkov ?

After due consideration I suppose it takes month's, even years for anyone to rectify the damage Coyle would have done.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)