+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chesterfield Match Thread

Chesterfield Match Thread

Same team as last Saturday except Yates in for Walker

Seems Nolan has taken the easy selection route, very odd after he clearly got it wrong at Coventry. I assume he will say they are tired after Tuesday but let's hope it is an inspired choice and he proves me wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Same team as last Saturday except Yates in for Walker
    He's just made a rod for his own back then, if it all goes mammary glands up.......I hope not, because I've just put half a crown on 4-2 with 365....COYP

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    He's just made a rod for his own back then, if it all goes mammary glands up.......I hope not, because I've just put half a crown on 4-2 with 365....COYP
    Inspired move I think, it's obviously his first choice team, I guess he hits them with you saw the performance on Tuesday, it's up to them to keep their place.

Inspired move I think, it's obviously his first choice team, I guess he hits them with you saw the performance on Tuesday, it's up to them to keep their place.
    We'll see if it's an inspired move at 4.55.

Not impressed, but we will see come full time.Surely the midweek game was the one for the players to make amends.

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    We'll see if it's an inspired move at 4.55.
    Yeah, 4:55. Jones may have another stinker and sooner or later KN is going realise that playing the 34 year old Stead with Ameobi who's almost 36 won't get us anywhere near the top 7. Anyway, hope it all works today...

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Yeah, 4:55. Jones may have another stinker and sooner or later KN is going realise that playing the 34 year old Stead with Ameobi who's almost 36 won't get us anywhere near the top 7. Anyway, hope it all works today...
    Yeah didn't work with Lee Hughes? Looks like the knives are already out from the non attending bed wetters. Long way to go, get behind KN after the revolving managers door we've had in the recent past we need stability not people stabbing him so early on.
    Last edited by keldsyke; 12-08-2017 at 02:21 PM.

We will see it's early days yet and much too soon to make any decisions about the overall quality of the squad.so fingers crossed in keV we trust

Yeah didn't work with Lee Hughes, looks like the knives are already out from the non attending bed wetters
    It worked with LH because he had the team around him and the legs to do it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast